Chapter 18

Chapter 18
A Fight

Writer's pov:
The three skeletons were now heading to Blue's house.

Blue, as kind as one can be, decided to lend Error armour for his fight.
Error asked what he could do in return but Blue politely downturned him, saying, "You're my friend, don't worry about it!"

Error didn't really know what to say.

...
"You good there pal?" Ink asked.

"Huh?" Error hummed in confusion.

"You spaced out, are you ok?"  Blue asked.

Error looked around, seeing a house in the distance.
He looked at Blue, who was worried, and Ink, who seemed to be also worried. He sighed and answered, "Y-Yeah, sorry. What were you saying?"

Blue sighed, somewhat relieved, and continued, "...As I was saying, my brother is out right now so we'll be alone."

"Oh, where is he?" Ink asked.

"On a mission.."

...

They walked up to the house, Blue unlocked the front door and invited everyone in. He showed the way to the armour room and let Error take a look at them.

Error didn't really know what to look for...but he didn't want to bother Blue..."Try this one!" Blue said.

Nevermind...

Error took the armour and put it on.
It didn't fit him. It was simply too small...

"Hmm... maybe you should try my brother's...hmm...this one?"  He took out another one.

Error put it on but it was too big for him now.

"Hm...we could go to a blacksmith's..but seeing how the sun is almost down .."

"Blue, It's fine... I can fight without one." Error sighed while putting the armour where it was.

"You sure?"

"Yes." Error said.

"Hm...w-well... alright...Uhm..."

Ink decided to reassure Blue as well. "Don't worry Blue! I'll make sure Glitchy doesn't die, am I right~?"  Ink winked at Error, jokingly.

"Ugh...I told you to stop calling me that."

Blue quietly laughed at the nickname. He knew he could count on Ink.
.
.
.
Error and Ink were walking to the pit.
Error was still trying to come up with a plan while Ink was looking at a scroll. Error caught a glimpse of the scroll but didn't bother to ask what it was.

After two minutes of reading, Ink finally said, "I think I know a way for you to win."

"You do?" The prince looked at him, hopeful.