Chapter 16

Chapter 16
A Meeting With a Dream

Writer's pov:
Let's see what Error is up to... thought Ink while going downstairs. He saw him sitting on the couch while going through his bag. "Heya, what are you up to?" Ink asked, changing his pupils.

"None of your business." Error rudely replied.

Ink rolled his eyes and then continued, "...well alright...just wanted to let you know that you'll meet him tomorrow...I don't know at what time but...you will!"

Error turned towards him, surprised by the news. "Oh...wow I actually thought I'd have to wait like a year or some sh*t." He said ironically.

Ink scoffed. "Haha don't be silly! I always keep my promises, you know!"

"Uh hu....right." The prince turned his attention back to the bag.

...

And from there...silence filled the room..not for long though.

"Well...Ink started, "seems like you have to sleep here..."

"Ugh..don't remind me."  The prince groaned.

"What? You don't like me that much?!" Ink dramatically gasped.

Error looked him straight in the eyes and answered, "Yes."

".. You're hurting my feelings! Ink cried out loud, crossing his arms.

Error rolled his eyes and replied, "Good"  Then, went back to looking through his bag.

Ink was curious about what his 'friend' was looking for. He walked a bit closer to him. "What are you looking for?"

"Ugh...can you leave me alone???"

"No~" Ink smiled broadly.

Error rolled his eyes and decided to tell him. "... lost a journal. That's all."

"Wha?" The wizard was dumbfounded. 

"I think I left it back at Outer's...hm..." 

"Was it important?

"No.

"Oh! So I can keep it then? Ink asked while walking away quickly.

Error paused for a second. He turned around and glared at the artist. "...You TOOK IT?! WHEN?!"

"When you were unconscious...just wanted to see what it was..." Ink stated. 

"Give it back!" Error stood up from the sofa and lifted a hand.

"Uhmm..no~" Ink declined. He was having fun out of this.