Chapter 1 The Prairie King (1)

The grassland is vast, with flocks of cattle and sheep, and there is only a white tent left in the boundless world.

The mighty team of sending relatives is walking on this Mobei grassland.

The sedan chair in front of the line is exquisite and luxurious, and the princess Heyi of Jokhao is sitting inside.

Sent to the wolf-like steppe king Wu Licuo.

Dazhao's monarch and ministers were corrupt, and they were in a remote corner. The North Rong was famous for its iron and blood, and he regretted the enemy by fighting. No one in Dazhao dared to fight, so he had to send envoys to ask for peace.

Wu Licuo and his subordinates were watching the long procession.

The sedan chair to see his relatives stopped at the very front, a hand stretched out from the sedan chair, and the king of Bei Rong looked over with bright eyes.

This hand is slender and fair, and even the shape of the knuckles is particularly beautiful. The fingertips are moist and white, and the movement of gently lifting the curtain is smooth and smooth. Whether it is such a hand or the graceful curvature of lifting the curtain, it is a side that the prairie man has never seen before.

Wu Licuo's eyes narrowed, "Dazhao's princess is indeed a beauty, very different from my Beirong woman."

He likes beautiful women.

Beirong people have deep features, and Wu Licuo has powerful eyes and curly hair.

He was tall and strong, with knotted muscles and a high nose, and those falcon-like eyes stared greedily at the group of prey from Dazhao, greedy wildfire jumping in his eyes.

The gap where the curtains were pulled widened, and the people in the sedan got out of the car.

First, the small half of the arm with the clothes slid down, and then the half profiled face with clear facial features. The man in Tsing Yi got off the sedan chair, his long hair tied up behind his shoulders, and a strand of jet-black hair on the side of his face swayed. It made his face look like a crown jewel.

In this vast grassland, the man stood still and glanced gently in the direction of Wulicuo, as if a refreshing breeze was greeted under the hot sun, he slightly curled his lips, and then looked away to look at the sedan chair middle.

The hazy beauty is the most charming, Wu Licuo subconsciously took a step forward, his eyes moved from the corner of his lips to the white arm he stretched out again.

The wide sleeves slid down his arms, and the man's voice was as clear as a spring, "Princess, get off the sedan chair." It

contained comfort that penetrated into the heart.

Beautiful.

Another hand stretched out from the sedan chair. Princess Heyi, wearing a veil, put her hand on the man's hand and got off the sedan chair with her head lowered.

Wu Lizuo stared at the hands that the two of them put together.

His prestige spread throughout Da Zhao, and war and violence were closely intertwined with him. The princess looked calm, but in fact her hands were trembling slightly.

However, Wu Licuo only thought that the man's hands were better-looking than the woman's.

Harai pulled out the bow and arrow from his back, and lifted one end of the princess' veil, "My Beirong woman never wears this stuff, so the princess of Dazhao didn't want to pick it up? It is said that the women of Dazhao have beautiful skin and tender meat. Why don't we just let us see and see now?"