Chapter 33 The Prairie King (33)

"He hasn't woken up yet." Wu Licuo hugged the person in his arms. Except for the hand that hung down, the rest were tightly wrapped in blankets. He stared at Wei Yunbai's eyes, and the person in his arms didn't show the slightest trace. reaction.

The doctor who was dragged over by Harai's belt and back confronted Wu Licuo in horror, "Shan, Shanyu..."

"Tell me," Wu Licuo's arms burst with blue veins, restraining his strength for fear of hurting Wei Yunbai, "Why hasn't he woken up yet!" The

doctor's voice was weak, and the more he spoke, the less confident he became. "Everything, everything is fine in Mr. Wei's body..."

There was no sign of poisoning, and the medicine Wu Licuo gave had no effect on the body. No harm, he took the pulse over and over again, but nothing came out.

He couldn't even find the reason, and he didn't believe it when he said it.

The doctor thought that his life would be in danger, but Wu Licuo didn't care about him at all. He was just shocked, and then looked at the person in his arms relaxedly, "Wei Yunbai?"

Since everything is fine, is he still In his sleep, as long as he wakes up, he will wake up?

Wu Licuo subconsciously ignored the worst outcome, "Wei Yunbai, Yunbai, the sky is getting dark, you should wake up."

His hand was placed on Wei Yunbai's chest, and he could feel it under his palm. His heart beat, "Don't sleep anymore."

"Lord Wei!" Harai raised his voice and shouted, "Lord Wei, wake up!"

No matter how deep a sleep was, this voice would wake anyone up.

However, the people around him could see clearly, not to mention waking up, Wei Yunbai's breathing didn't even bother.

The doctor was shocked, "How is that possible!"

He dipped the water in the cup and took a sip, and muttered, "It shouldn't be.

" Staring at Wei Yunbai's face, he couldn't hold anything else in his eyes, "- Wei Yunbai!"

The sharp pieces of wood on the table pierced his hand, blood flowed out instantly, and dripped little by little from the fingertips. Wu Licuo was breathing heavily, blue veins bulged on his forehead, and he gritted his teeth and commanded: "Open it for me. Eyes." The

system flinched, scared, "Yunbai, are you really not going to wake up?" Wu Licuo won't wake people up by any terrifying trick!

Wei Yunbai was too lazy to answer.

He hates being restricted by others, he hates being ordered, and he hates being drugged.

Very annoying.

However, these were all done by Wu Licuo, and if he did it again, he would really get tired of him.

Putting the person in his arms gently on the ground, Wu Licuo made a gloomy face, and made a decision, "Go and get Bu Wandan."

"Your Majesty!" The

three Baji and the waves rolled up in their hearts, "No

It was the first time that Mu Lier was so serious, "Your Majesty, that is the life-saving medicine left to you by the leader of Drogula! Not to mention that the only harmless drugs in the Lord Danger, even the doctor said that the Lord Dangerous . Everything is fine now, but what if you wake up in a while? Your subordinates absolutely do not agree with your use of Bu Wandan!" The