Chapter 96 Mr. Wei (6)

They really didn't realize how it was equation one again.

Unlike Rohulin, Luohulin is not very capable, and he can maintain a good reputation on the bright side. Fang Yi is a black-hearted businessman who will be ridiculed by the crowd when he attends charity gala.

When scandals break out, money is used to pressure them, and the product harms people with money pressure. Anyway, whatever happens is money pressure and money pressure.

He really doesn't care about his face and reputation. He is frank and open. Such people are not easy to deal with. Wei Yunbai knows him, all he wants is the system, and then Luohu Lin planned it for him.

"He must have strengthened a lot of defenses now," Fatty said helplessly, "If I knew it would be, I wouldn't lie to him."

Wei Yunbai glanced at the time and made a decisive decision, "Get off work."

"???"

"Get off work?"

" It's them, not us."

Mo Xinghe joked, "Are you going on a date?"

"Okay," Wei Yunbai agreed unexpectedly, "Go and change clothes."

Mo Xinghe stood up abruptly, Looking at Wei Yunbai with bright eyes, "Dating is an appointment in bed, why don't you go to bed with brother Xinghe?"

Wei Yunbai pointed to the watch, "You still have two minutes and twenty-six seconds."

Mo Xinghe The long legs took a step and went upstairs quickly.

Watching the boss leave, Fatty and Ah Qi looked at each other, expecting and apprehensive, "Aren't you really watching?" Are you really getting off work?

"Don't look," Wei Yunbai got along with them much better than at the beginning, "Just take the money in the box, Ah Qi can go for a beauty treatment, and the fat man can go for a full body massage." The

two of them a few days ago Only one complained about his poor skin, and the other said that he had shoulder pain and back pain.

Unexpectedly, Wei Yunbai remembered it all.

Woo woo woo, I was so moved.

When he said let it go, let it go. Wei Yunbai has a plan in his heart, and the others can just follow in his footsteps. It would be fun to hang Luohu Lin there. Just looking at his face can make people eat an extra bowl of rice. Mo Xinghe changed into a

sassy bag, and walked around Wei Yunbai twice, wearing half leather gloves on his hands, sexy and sexy, "Baby, are you handsome?"

Luxurious has connotations, Mo Xinghe standing next to him is really like a comparison between a cowherd and a serious child, or a standard baby and a small gold master.

But he himself didn't think there was any problem, and he used his calf to rub against Yunbai's leg full of metaphors.

"Handsome guy, I'm not expensive overnight, and I'm long, I have good endurance, and I can touch my abs and breasts casually."

Wei Yunbai lowered his eyes and looked a little resistant, Mo Xinghe coughed twice, thinking that people would be afraid at a young age. It's normal, "Brother Xinghe is teasing you."

Going to bed with a man, even if Mo Xinghe checked a lot of information, he would not dare to do anything at will. Well.

However there is a word called Nianxia :).