Chapter 84 The Imperial Family (14)

The gate of Lichun Palace was kicked open by someone who came.

"What are you doing."

Deep, depressed, with endless frost and anger.

Wei Yunbai whispered to the little palace maid: "A smart child should know what to use to save his life."

After saying this, he slowly turned around and looked at Emperor Heng Yuan and the few people around him, "Your Majesty."

The furious emperor remembered not to bring too many people even at this time.

Emperor Hengyuan's face was expressionless, the corners of his mouth pursed, his dark gaze shifted from Wei Yunbai to the palace maid lying on the ground.

The wide robe maintained his demeanor, hiding his clenched fists and bulging blue veins, but could not hide his killing intent.

The palace maid shuddered and wanted to faint directly, but after fainting, she might never wake up again!

"Yong De." The

emperor spit out these two words softly.

"Burning Palace."

Yong De trembled all over, "...Yes!"

Emperor Hengyuan stretched out his hand, "Yunbai, come to me." The

palace maid glanced at Wei Yunbai subconsciously. A haze flashed in Emperor Hengyuan's eyes, "I cut her eyes out, her hands and feet are broken, I want her to not survive, not to die."

"Your Majesty! Your Majesty! Spare the slaves' lives, Your Majesty!

" In front of Emperor Hengyuan, he kowtowed his head vigorously, "The slaves dare not! The slaves dare not!"

There were bloodstains on the bluestone bricks where her head was lowered, but no one present felt pity and pity for her.

Burning the palace...

Emperor Hengyuan is not joking.

The guards surrounded the Lichun Palace and surrounded the firewood, and the maids and eunuchs in each house realized what had happened. They wailed desperately in the house, and kept kowtowing in the direction of Emperor Hengyuan to beg for mercy.

Because the doors and windows are locked.

They can't escape.

The mastermind behind the scenes absolutely can't believe that things will turn out like this. According to normal assumptions, the emperor will be angry, and he will be even more angry at Wei Yunbai's betrayal, not this way!

Wei Yunbai came over, and before he stood beside Emperor Heng Yuan, Emperor Heng Yuan couldn't bear his anger and kicked the palace maid's heart.

The palace maid spat out a mouthful of blood and fainted completely.

Except for the howls of the eunuchs and palace maids in the house, there was no sound in the entire Lichun Palace.

After a long time, Wei Yunbai said in a hoarse voice, "I feel uncomfortable."

Emperor Heng Yuan looked at him with deep eyes, only to realize that he was sweating on his forehead, his handsome eyebrows frowned, as if he was enduring some pain, and Emperor Heng Yuan's heart jumped. , walked up to him in two steps, reached out and probed his head, "Ying De! Chuan the Imperial Physician!" Why is it so hot!