Chapter 18 The Prairie King (18)

Wei Yunbai was completely stunned.

    Seeing him stop, the eyes of the man bound in the cage shone brightly.

    A powerful warm current came, and it poured into Wei Yunbai's body gently and irresistibly. This warm current penetrated into the pores, and the invisible things on the body became lighter again. Wei Yunbai experienced this feeling once, and it was from heaven. Power, how much power the system is screaming, but Wei Yunbai can't hear it.

    He just looked at Wu Licuo, where he was about to step away from the tent.

    Whenever Wu Licuo regarded him as more important, Tiandao would love him a little more.

    He needs the power of heaven, which can help him get freedom and help him go back for revenge.

    However, no matter how he obtains the power bestowed by the heavenly way, the main body of this world will always be here in Wulicuo, Wulicuo is the eternal "protagonist", the source power that Wei Yunbai gets is only negligible, not at all. Will hurt the world fundamentally.

    So why is he crying?

    Wu Licuo gritted his teeth and held back his tears, staring with all his strength, his face was wet.

    He was still struggling, but his strength had run out, his hands and feet were hurting badly, and Wei Yunbai could barely hear the sound of struggling.

    But the fierceness on his face did not diminish at all, "Wei Yunbai, don't leave here!"

    - but he couldn't even make a sound.

    He twisted half of his body, his hands and feet were still fixed in place, the bloodstains and bruises on his wrists began to extend down from the iron chain, Wei Yunbai could only see it with the naked eye, and if he moved again, Wu Licuo would be injured. to the muscles.

    Why did Wu Licuo, who was all the rage, turn around to see him at the risk of hurting himself.

    Wei Yunbai frowned, "System, he cried." The

    system was stunned for a moment, then subconsciously said, "I saw it."

    Why was he crying.

    Wu Licuo took a deep breath, his fingers trembled, and the pain was burning. With his last effort, the blue veins on his neck burst out, the blood flow just slowed down, and the wound was opened again, "... Wei Yunbai."

    I tried my best not to make the sound any louder.

    He was pulled back by the chain, Wu Licuo had no strength, his always straight back was bent at this time, he didn't even know he was crying, his mouth opened and closed silently, Wei Yunbai didn't need to listen to know what he said What, nothing more than those few words.

    The smile on Wei Yunbai's face subsided, he turned around, and got closer to the cage.

    Wu Licuo lowered his head, his messy brown curly hair completely blocked his face, Wei Yunbai lightly walked, which would make him look at Wu Licuo condescendingly.

    He bent down gracefully, grabbed Wu Licuo's chin, and raised it.

    This face is a mess, anger and pity are perfectly blended, and the eyes look scary, but Wei Yunbai sees water marks slid by with his own eyes.

    "Chanyu," Wei Yunbai said softly, "why are you crying?" The

    man didn't leave.