Chapter 75 The Emperor's Family (5)

Sheng Yuzhi looked back and forth between the emperor's brother and Wei Yunbai's body, and said playfully: "Okay, okay, if you say he can't, then the younger brother will not be difficult, but I just want to ask Mr. Wei, what is your leisure time? Can you come to the mansion when you are here? Someone at home will never forget you."

Wei Yun Baiji cooperated with him, "Prince Cheng is joking."

"Master Wei doesn't believe it?" Sheng Yuzhi said, "The little girl in the family Yesterday, you told me three times, begging me to enter the palace and marry her uncle, and point to you to marry her!"

"Sheng Yuzhi!"

Emperor Heng Yuan slammed on the table and said expressionlessly: "Leave some reputation for your daughter." Wei Yunbai

suddenly laughed, "But the little girl who went back to the second floor of the Fragrance Building yesterday?" Not to mention, "Master

Wei, remember?"

"The little county master is quirky and cute, really cute."

Who can be unhappy when he praises his own child? Sheng Yuzhi's eyes lit up, and just as he was about to match a few words, he heard the cold voice of the emperor's brother, "It's too late, third, you should go back.

" It was early, but it was at least two hours away from dark. Sheng Yuzhi said a few words immediately before resigning.

Emperor Hengyuan glanced at Wei Yunbai, who was standing on the main hall, and said, "Yong De, get ready, I'm going to Changyan Palace." Yong De,

who had just sent someone to Prince Cheng's mansion, was smashed again just as he stood firm. Now, "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, are you going now?"

After he asked, he gave a jerk, "Yes, yes, the servant will prepare now."

Changyan Palace is the emperor's exclusive hot spring palace, with gorgeous decorations. Using the method of the mandarin duck hall, the screen and the partition fan divide the whole palace into two parts: the south is suitable for winter and spring, and the north is suitable for summer and autumn. The hot spring water is used.

In such a good place, Emperor Hengyuan did not come many times. Yong De thought that the emperor was strict with himself, for fear that he would indulge in pleasures accidentally. In the years since he ascended the throne, the number of times he has come to Changyan Palace has only been one. Can only be counted by hand.

But now the sun is still hanging in the sky, the emperor himself proposed to go to Changyan Palace!

The chief eunuch quickly ordered to go down, Wei Yunbai was about to retreat to the side, but just as he moved, Emperor Heng Yuan asked, "Where to go .

"

Looking at him with deep meaning, "Wei Hanlin, do you know the responsibilities of the Hanlin Academy?"

He and Sheng Yuzhi are brothers, but they don't look alike. Sheng Yuzhi has a romantic appearance, only in the place where his eyes flow. Showing a bit of coldness and sarcasm, Emperor Heng Yuan is better than his younger brother, but when others see him, they will always ignore his appearance, and only remember the power that is so overwhelming that one can't lift their heads.

He has been giving in and forbearance since he was a teenager, but he is calm and reserved but has formed a sharp edge in another sense.

In a few years, he will be more handy, and he will be much gentler than he is now. When ministers and people mention him, they will think of a kindhearted man, but I don't know that this person has become more terrifying than he is now.