Chapter 86 The Imperial Family (16)

With the support of his friends, Liu Yutang was determined to convince his father.

Cheers! Must work!

Wei Yunbai didn't know what he had done, and he didn't go to inquire about it. Except for the Hanlin Academy, every day was the palace. Soon after, he received a letter from Wei Gaochang.

After the incident of Concubine An that day, Wei Yunbai sent someone to give it to him. Most of the content this time was about follow-up replies and emotions about the incident. It was clear that Wei Yunbai must take good care of his father and wait for him to return at the end of the year.

It's already August, and it's far from the end of the year.

Because Wei Yunbai said to Emperor Hengyuan that "it's not enough", so in addition to handling affairs, Emperor Hengyuan was thinking about what was not enough.

However, he couldn't think of it, so he had to look gloomily at Wei Yunbai, where he would see wherever he went, unless he disappeared in front of him.

On this day, the autumn wind was blowing and the sky was clear. Emperor Hengyuan pressed him on the dragon chair and kissed him by Wei Yunbai. Suddenly, Yong De's panicked voice sounded outside, "Prince Cheng, wait a minute, the servant will go to inform you. !"

Sheng Yuzhi was waiting at the door, pointing at the door, "Why do you have to close the door of the palace in the daytime? What is the emperor doing inside?"

Wei Yunbai left Emperor Hengyuan's lips, his right hand still pressed against Hengyuan's lips. The back of Yuan Emperor's head occupies a completely dominant position. Emperor Hengyuan didn't like this way very much, but he frowned and endured.

"Your Majesty, please see the Prince!"

Yong De raised his voice deliberately, "Isn't this the wind just now? Your Majesty has been working hard these days. The servants were worried that the wind would make His Majesty catch cold, so they closed the door, but There is still a vent, and Lord Wei is also there, I hope that His Majesty can spend the seasons in good health."

"So that's the case," Sheng Yuzhi's attention was elsewhere, "Brother Huang has been very busy recently. Busy?"

As soon as he finished asking, the door of the main hall was opened, Wei Yunbai greeted him slowly, "Prince Cheng."

Sheng Yuzhi took a good look at him. Since Wei Yunbai followed Emperor Hengyuan's southern tour to the present day, he has only met him. "I haven't seen each other for nearly April, and Mr. Wei is still so suave."

Wei Yunbai said with a smile . : "Your Highness is joking."

This month, not only the Wei family is busy, but also the Cheng Prince's mansion, that is, the Wei family is busy with serious business, and the Cheng Prince's palace is busy with serious business.

It's still the product of Sheng Yuzhi's young daughter who likes beauty. I don't know how many jokes have been added to the tavern table in the capital during this time.

"This king never jokes, he tells the truth, Mr. Wei guesses that he is still young and still growing," Sheng Yuzhi opened the fan on his waist with a clatter and walked in with a smile. the temple.

Emperor Hengyuan was still as direct as before, and his tone was even a little unhappy, "Old third, what's the matter?"

Sheng Yuzhi has always been a clever ghost, and he was sensitive to hear his dislike, and suddenly thought of Emperor Hengyuan before the start of the Southern Tour. Because of the incense's anger at him, he shuddered violently, and thought inconceivably, the emperor's brother would not be still angry, right? !