Chapter 94 Mr. Wei (4)

KTV box.

Wei Yunbai took the wine from Ah Qi, "These are all the information about Luohulin."

"Wei Yunbai, you are really amazing!" Fatty shook the stack of information in his hand, really surprised, "These things You can make a lot of money just by selling it."

There are four people in a box, and Mo Xinghe and the others are in danger.

Heroes don't ask where they come from, they don't need to ask each other's background.

The goals are the same, the interests are the same, and it just hits the spot.

Ah Qi patted the boss's hand, "How did you abduct such a person in?"

"Don't touch me," Mo Xinghe raised his eyebrows to avoid, pointing to his bare arm, "I have already been raped. The person that the boss takes care of, there is no place for others to touch the whole body."

Ah Qi rolled his eyes at him, and tried to touch his face, "What happened to me, what big boss is so blind?

" Xing He directly stood up from the sofa and walked behind Wei Yunbai, his handsome face leaning on someone's shoulder, "Golden Lord, someone wants to touch Brother Xinghe."

Wei Yunbai's eyes twitched, and Ah Qi was inexplicable, "When am I going to touch you? My brother?"

Mo Xinghe ignored her, just took the wine glass from Wei Yunbai's hand, and said softly, "I won't let anyone touch it, you still drink the wine handed by others?

" Golden Retriever also has the destructive power of Husky.

He was tall and big, and he looked like he was talking and laughing with Ah Qi. There were knives under his laughter. It was not until he took the wine glass from Wei Yunbai's hand that he felt a little more pleasing to the eye, "Golden Master, brother only Model for you."

Meaningfully dawdling on Wei Yunbai.

Wei Yunbai turned his head to look at him, and at a glance saw the slash on his eyebrow, which was very suitable for him, and showed the arrogance and savagery in his bones to the fullest. He regained his senses and said, "I don't want to touch you. younger brother."

Mo Xinghe smiled softly, "Then what do you want to touch?"

"Touch your butt."

Mo Xinghe was a little surprised, then smiled, turned his head to look at Qi, "Aqi, wait for you to go back and store your favorite gym. Give me a copy of the fuck CD."

"You have to be able to train your hips."

Qi shrugged and said OK.

Wei Yunbai was amused by him, "Not enough now?"

"Enough," Mo Xinghe suddenly leaned in to kiss his profile, "A little more, I'll show you a striptease."

Wei Yunbai Imagining how he was dancing a striptease, his eyes darkened, "Practice well."

He also learned to joke, "I'll buy you the most expensive steel pipe."

Mo Xinghe smiled sullenly, "Nothing is more expensive than you. A romantic person."

"..."

Fatty and Ah Qi looked at each other, shaking off goosebumps and flipping through the documents in their hands.