Chapter 102

After Wei Yunbai left the company, he saw a black car parked at the main entrance of the company. A handsome guy with a unique temperament was reclining on the car, with his hands in his pockets, with sunglasses on his face, a smirk at the corner of his mouth, and a malicious stare. at the company door. Wei Yunbai

paused for a while, and Mo Xinghe, who was leaning on the car, had already seen him, and walked over with a bright face, "Yo, handsome, can you give me your contact information?"

Picked up a conversation scene, covered his mouth and hid aside and snickered.

Wei Yunbai turned to look at the security guard, "I remember that parking is not allowed at the entrance of the company." The

security guard smiled, "Madam, there are some privileges."

Wei Yunbai was helpless, got into the car with Mo Xinghe, and tied it slowly. Seat belt, "Whenever they are willing to call my wife."

Mo Xinghe was happy, grinning his big white teeth, "I haven't complained yet, what happened to me, a big man, calling my wife, Even if people all over the world know about our relationship and know that you like what I like, there is no need to remind me anytime, anywhere."

"I'm very curious about how thick your skin is," Wei Yunbai caught Focusing on the point, "Everyone in the world knows that I like what you like?"

Mo Xinghe smiled conceitedly. Today he used hairspray, and it looks cool and dignified with the outfit. The probationary period officially ended this morning, and if you didn't raise any objection, it means that I have truly become your boyfriend, isn't your boyfriend Wei Shi's 'madam'?"

"Second, ahem, you know. , I couldn't hold back."

Wei Yunbai pressed his eyebrows, "What have you done?"

He took out his mobile phone to open the social networking site, and when he opened the mobile phone, it started to vibrate continuously. Find the source of the event.

To be honest, a man like Mo Xinghe can really make things happen. He is unwilling to be lonely. He is a representative of the peak of his ability and appearance. Even if the trouble does not seek him, he will take the initiative to seek trouble. He is called a man. The wildness and charm of Wei Yunbai have added a lot of waves and "fun" to Wei Yunbai's calm life.

During this whole month, because he was in the probation period, he didn't want to be too high-profile, but he didn't want to return to the upper class and be peeped by many men and women, so he was very conscious, on the circle of social networking sites " Low-key" show off your love.

A special account was registered, and the name was "Hello everyone, I am Wei Yunbai's true love".

Fatty is afraid that the world will not be chaotic, and he secretly operates an account with him. Before Wei Yunbai has noticed it, their stories have spread all over the Internet, and even many CP fans have formed a support fan club. Every day Under Mo Xinghe's account, he said, "The first love in the world!" "Please ask for dog food."

Seriously, Wei Yunbai didn't expect that he could do so many things on a social networking site.

He has been extremely busy this month. The company, life, system, enemies, and Mo Xinghe have all taken up his time. Among them, Mo Xinghe has the least time. He never knew what he was doing behind his back-until he met a A partner played together, and the partner's daughter ran over with tears in her eyes and asked him to live a good life with Mo Xinghe. Only then did he know what he had done.