Chapter 32 The Prairie King (32)

The dose of this medicine can make Wei Yunbai sleep until evening at most.

Baji's voice came from the window, "Your Majesty, they rushed down."

Wu Licuo did not move, playing with Wei Yunbai's hand, "Did you tell them?"

"What?"

Wu Licuo raised his head, " Haven't you warned them not to disclose Wei Yunbai's affairs?"

His face turned black, and his dark eyes looked at Baji.

"My subordinates didn't say..." Baji was stunned for a while, then bit his head, "Your Majesty, I'll go ask Harai."

Wu Licuo took the weapon, expressionless and didn't know what to think.

"Your Majesty, apart from the dead, how can you endure secrets?" Muli'er said leisurely, "Even if you are poisonous and hoarse, Princess Dazhao can still write with her hand, and you can cut off her hand?

" What's more, Wu Licuo never gave himself a way to do things. The secret that the entire Beirong knew was not a secret.

As long as the car call is not stupid, someone will definitely be sent to inquire. " Muli'er

, look at him."

Wu Licuo bent down and got out of the carriage. His eyes looked back and forth on Wei Yunbai's body several times.

Looking at Mu Li'er from the window, Mu Li'er was annoyed, "Oh, it's over."

"Baji, look after the king, he doesn't really want to pull out the princess' tongue and cut off the other's arm, right?" Mu Lier was joking, but Baji took it seriously. His expression changed, and he hurried to chase after Wu Licuo.

Closing the window, Mu Lier said solemnly to Wei Yunbai, who was lying on the ground: "Mr. Wei, I'm sorry, I'm going to offend you, your eyelashes are longer than mine, I have to compare it with one another. You, now, you need to count how many eyelashes you have." The

system, "..." You have a sick mind!

While watching Wu Licuo's whereabouts, while watching the man counting the master's eyelashes, the system was afraid of revealing something, this was the first time it had played a major role!

Chehu's men were not fighting, half of them led people away, the other half came to Princess Heyi's side desperately, knocked the screaming princess unconscious and held it on her shoulders, "Retreat!

" Didn't find it!" The

casualties were better than expected, the leader gritted his teeth, "Go find, wait, withdraw!"

Wu Licuo was walking towards them with murderous intent.

"Let's go!" He

kept backing away, looking back in fear, "Wu Li Cuo actually came to save this princess!"

In their eyes, Wu Li Cuo is no longer a human being, as long as they see him, it means that someone must die. under his knife.

The soldiers were divided into three groups and fled from different directions. The last person shouted loudly, turned and rushed in the direction of Wu Licuo, giving the others time to flee.

Only halfway through the count, Muli's mouth felt dry, "The water in the car has been drugged, I have no antidote, alas." He

muttered to himself, and as soon as he finished speaking, a familiar voice came from the window. His voice was full of shock, "Julimu?!"