Chapter 6 The Prairie King (6)

Marry your motherfucker.

Wei Yun Bai Ren had blue veins on the back of his hand, so he didn't smash his waistcoat into his face.

Wu Licuo left unrestrainedly. He didn't think of Heyi all night, and Princess Dazhao couldn't sleep all night.

The next day, when I was dressing up, my face was haggard and disrespectful.

He Yi stared blankly at the bronze mirror, the woman in the mirror was lifeless, and tears formed in an instant.

Abi's mind always thinks of the way Shan Yu looked at Wei Yunbai last night.

That unbridled look at everything.

She took a deep breath and tried her best to calm down, "Princess, maybe you can ask Yunbai to think of a way. He... seems to have a good relationship with Chanyu."

No matter what kind of thoughts King Bei Rong holds, it's better than nothing. powerful.

Their lives are in the hands of Wu Licuo.

Wei Yunbai came quickly, and he sincerely offered Heyi a solution.

He Yi was shocked, "Child?" The

system was shocked, "Child?!"

"Beirong people are the most important child," Wei Yunbai, "If the princess is pregnant with Chanyu's child, then there is no need to worry about anything. "

Princess Heyi's ending is doomed, this is indeed a way of life.

It depends on how far she can do it, it is best to let Wu Licuo fall down.

"It's time to get married."

Chi.

Wei Yunbai remembered this sentence clearly, and waited badly for the good show to start.

Princess Heyi was in a trance. The more she thought about it, the more she felt that it made sense. Finally, she made up her mind. After taking a bath that night, she changed her clothes and rushed to Wulicuo's camp with a fragrance.

Someone on duty at night saw her in the distance, "Your Majesty, Princess Dazhao is here."

Wu Licuo was looking at Dazhao's book with no interest, "No."

Endured the shame and gathered up the courage to come here, and the word "No" made Heyi feel ashamed.

"You are the princess from Dazhao?" A female voice sounded from behind, and a woman in bright clothes approached, with a arrogant and disdainful look on her beautiful face, "Come to find Chanyu in person, Princess Dazhao is just like that."

He Yi was ashamed and angry, "You Who is it?!" I am the Yan family of Beirong!

The words were swirling around in his chest, but he still didn't dare to say it.

The woman glared at He Yi, walked around her and talked to the person

guarding the tent with a lingering voice, "Is Shanyu busy?" ."

Nig is the name given to the leader's daughter by the Mobei people, which is also a "princess".

He Yi's face changed, Senna covered her mouth and smiled, "Okay, I'll go now, what are you doing with a cold face, help me watch Di Chanyu, don't get tired of your body.