Chapter 14 The Prairie King (14)

A big man bullies weak women and bullies so righteously.

    The corners of Ha Lai's eyes twitched, "Let's go, Princess Dazhao, don't stay here." When the

    person left, the tonic still remained on the Wulicuo table.

    Baji fiddled with the dagger a few times, "Good guy! Your Majesty, if you take a sip, you won't have to sleep tonight." Wu     Licuo

    waved his hand, "Take it down and pour it out." Baji took the medicine bowl and walked out

, "Wait!" Wu     Licuo

    suddenly stopped him, "Send it to Wei Yunbai."

    He looked a little excited, kept licking his dry lips, and instructed: "Watch him drink it personally."

It was getting dark, and who knew whether the people of Jokhao fell asleep, but Baji still replied: "Yes."

    He walked quickly to the camp of the Jokhao people, and someone stood in front of Baji, as if he hadn't spoken for a long time. His voice was unpleasant and dry, "Master Baji, Master Wei is asleep."

    Baji raised the medicine bowl in his hand calmly, "Your Majesty asked me to bring the tonic.

    " Expressionless, "Master Wei is resting."

    Baji could only come back with the medicine bowl. He thought a lot along the way and did not dare to look back.

    Wu Licuo watched him come back with the tonic in his hand, his brows wrinkled, and then he remembered, "I sent someone to guard him, but you can't get in."

    Harai was surprised, "Send someone?"

    Wu Li Cuo responded and wrote lightly: "This king wants to marry him as the Ye family."

    Baji gasped, but Harai didn't respond, "Who to marry? Which girl does the king have a crush on?

    " ," Baji covered his little heart, "it's not a girl."

    Harai, "!!!"

    Wu Licuo chuckled a few times, "Harai, I will repeat your words to him word for word."

    The Beirong people don't care about propriety, righteousness and shame. The way they choose their leaders is to see who is stronger. The Beirong regime is unstable and the leader is changeable. This situation will not end until Wu Licuo comes to power. Wu Licuo is strong enough, and in the face of the strong, no one will say a question.

    Harley accepted it well, and he and Budge stepped back, murmuring for a while, discussing a surprise for the king.

    Early the next morning, Wei Yunbai was awakened by a burst of heroic singing.

    He irritably put the quilt on his head, his singing voice was very penetrating, and he persevered through the quilt and got into Wei Yunbai's ears.

    "The lover on the opposite side!"

    "Look at the girl here~"

    Look, you, man, head!

    Wei Yunbai opened his eyes in anger and stared at the top of the white camp for several minutes.

    "Brave and mighty lover~"

    "Look at the beautiful and hard-working girl,"

    "She wants to be your Aji so much."