Chapter 62 Boss (8)

As soon as Wei Yunbai entered the restaurant, he smelled a strong smell of nail polish remover.

Under the gaze of Lu Beige, he walked to the table and sat down as usual. He originally thought it would be Western food, but he didn't expect it to be some home-cooked dishes.

A large plate of braised fish was placed on Wei Yunbai's left hand. He pushed it away with a disgusted expression. Lu Beige asked coldly, "Don't like fish?"

"I don't like coriander."

Wei Yunbai, "Mr. Lu likes it. Eat?"

"..." Lu Beige glanced at the braised fish in the center, "I won't eat it."

He inexplicably thought that if he eats coriander, Wei Yunbai doesn't like it.

How to kiss.

He calmly opened his head, "What do you still like to eat?"

Wei Yunbai was too lazy to expose his lies, "I'm not picky eaters, of course, if the circumstances allow... carrots, green vegetables, animal offal , and medicine."

Lu Beige's eyes twitched when he heard Wei Yunbai say with a smile: "These are all edible."

Lu Beige caught the point, "medicine, what medicine."

Taking out a brand new chopstick, Wei Yunbai casually said Picking up a grain of rice, "vitamins and the like, Mr. Lu, or you think it's some kind of medicine." The fragrance of the

rice became more and more fragrant. Before Wei Yunbai came over, Lu Beige didn't plan to let go of the previous things, but he could In this kind of warm atmosphere now, it is difficult for him to bring up his previous determination.

Wei Yunbai took the initiative to ask, "Did Mr. Lu find out my two lovers?"

The chopsticks in Lu Beige's hand fell heavily on the edge of the dishes, "Mr. Wei, don't eat or sleep.

" What Mr. Lu said is."

Wei Yunbai was completely silent after these words, he was content, but Lu Beige felt like chewing wax.

After lunch, the assistant sent two documents, one was the information of everyone named Jiang Yan in Jinjiang City, and the same was a ring pattern that was twice as thick as the previous one.

It is not easy to sort out these two documents while taking a shower and eating, but the assistant is apprehensive, "Mr. Lu, time is in a hurry, I only have time to mark out the people who don't match the age, and the more detailed information of the remaining people has not yet been sorted out. ."

Lu Beige sat on the sofa, leaning on the armrest, his legs crossed, and calmly opened the document in his hand.

Wei Yunbai washed his hands, stood beside him with the smell of hand sanitizer, and joined him with great interest.

The assistant looked up quietly.

Wei Yunbai leaned against the armrest of the sofa and supported the backrest of the sofa behind Lu Beige with his left hand. If he just looked at it in a hurry, their Mr. Lu would be like being held in his arms by this man... He

shivered violently and dared not think about it. .

Lu Beige didn't know Jiang Yan, and Wei Yunbai never told him what Jiang Yan looked like, but he flipped through the information very quickly and decisively, and read it all in a moment, "without him." The