Chapter 60 The Boss (6)

No one in Jinjiang can match Lu Beige's actions.

Just as he walked out of the office after talking with his assistant, the phone that Wei Yunbai placed on the table lit up, "Yunbai, they are ready to come to Emperor Li."

Wei Yunbai put away the phone and took the jacket that he had prepared earlier. , got up and opened the door.

There were at least five people gathered outside Room 4202. When they saw the door open, the expressions on their faces were mixed with surprises after they had survived a desperate situation, and they turned even more gray in the blink of an eye.

Mr. Wei came out, but now the time has passed Mr. Lu's time. What will happen next, whether these people will be angered...

No one knows.

The eyes they looked at Wei Yunbai were mixed with a lot of complaining emotions, but they tried their best to hide it. Li Huang's manager said enthusiastically: "Mr. Wei, do you want to eat?"

Wei Yunbai missed him and walked from behind the group. Enter the elevator.

The two bodyguards suddenly returned to their senses, but they didn't know if they should continue to follow. After all, yesterday Mr. Lu asked them to wait in Li Huang's house, instead of letting them keep a close eye on them. Just when they were hesitating, the elevator door was already closed. Close up.

Li Huang's manager and staff watched the elevator go down to the first floor, gritted their teeth and asked, "Aren't you going to follow?"

The guests in the lobby on the first floor were sitting on the sofa in twos and threes, and Wei Yunbai passed in front of them. After passing, directly out of the gate of Emperor Li.

There were a lot of footsteps behind him, and a noisy shout sounded: "Mr. Wei! Wait a minute!"

However, in the next moment, they all stopped.

The guests who were attracted by the quiet looked up and looked out the door, all with surprised expressions, and then stood up enthusiastically, "Oh, Mr. Lu is here too."

"How are Mr. Lu these days? We haven't seen each other for a long time. Now, why don't we have lunch together at noon?"

"Mr. Lu..."

The luxury car parked in the center in front of the door is smooth and low-key. After the concierge opened the door, the people who got out of the car caused the atmosphere to be hot.

Lu Beige was dressed in a formal suit and stood tall and straight in front of Lihuang's door. He put on hairspray, and his entire hair was meticulously combed in his mind. His facial features were deep, and his dark eyes slid across everyone present.

The manager reacted first, bringing the front desk and the welcome security guard to welcome Lu Beige, "Hello, Mr. Lu."

Lu Beige turned the ring on his left index finger with his right hand, his eyes fixed on Wei Yunbai, "Mr. Wei, you Where are you going?"

Wei Yunbai saw his movements clearly, and asked back, "This gentleman, do you know me?"

So many people present cast unexplained glances.

Lu Beige looked at him for more than ten seconds before he said lightly: "It seems that Mr. Wei has forgotten a lot. It just so happens that I have some time now, so I can help Mr. Wei to have a good memory."