Chapter 91 Mr. Wei (1)

D city northern suburbs mental hospital.

The white walls and iron gates, the shadows of the trees, the scorching sun hanging in the air, and the scorching heat distorted the air. There were several cars parked under the trees in front of the hospital, and few pedestrians passed by on the road.

This mental hospital is divided into two parts, the inner and outer parts. The greening is very good, with lakes and flower beds. The doctors are well-known all over the country, and their attitude is first-class in the industry. It is an excellent private hospital in the mental hospital.

Mo Xinghe pressed down the car window and spit out a smoke ring, Peach Blossom's eyes were full of carelessness, "Wait for another half an hour, if no one comes out, let Ah Qi in."

The fat man on the co-pilot said: "Okay boss, you Close the window, hurry up, the air in the car is finally exhausted."

There are two guards at the northern suburbs mental hospital in D City, and those who enter must be registered one by one, and it is even more difficult to come out. Mo Xinghe and his brother have been squatting here for two days, and no one has come out.

Half an hour later, the fat man grabbed his watch and called Qi in another car, he hung up before the call was connected, and pointed at the gate of the mental hospital: "Boss, someone has come out! "

Mo Xinghe lit another cigarette after half an hour. At this time, he was holding a half-lit cigarette and looked lazily with his broken eyebrows. "Yo, doctor."

The person who opened the iron door was wearing clothes The white coat that represents the doctor is thin and tall. He walks straight and straight. It can be seen that he is a handsome man with a good body proportion.

Fatty's cell phone was ringing by Ah Qi, "Boss, let me come, let me come! I promise to be so fascinated by this handsome guy that he can't find Bei!"

"Okay, you..." You go.

The man who walked out of the mental hospital walked towards the road, and seemed to have noticed that his hair was unsightly. He lifted the hair on his forehead with his right hand and brushed it back. His indifferent eyes were exposed to the sun, and his pale lips were exposed to the sun. Squeeze tightly, the arc of the bend is deep and suppressed.

"You stay honest," Mo Xinghe pressed to extinguish the smoke, "I'll go."

When Wei Yunbai woke up, the doctor who was knocked unconscious by him was still lying on the ground. He went to so many worlds, but the time in the real world didn't seem to have passed a minute or a second.

He happily put on the doctor's coat, picked up the doctor's work card, and walked out of the mental hospital openly.

Here I have to say that the Son of Destiny turned out to be so lucky.

He hardly encountered any difficulties, and even the security guard at the gate was resting at the table.

Just walked out.

However, when he realized how the Son of Destiny was different, his mood began to deteriorate.

The suffocation and cruelty were suppressed by reason, Wei Yunbai was holding the big sun, thinking about his next plan at will, and someone came over.

"Doctor," Mo Xinghe walked over with a strong smell of cigarette smoke and air-conditioning, the corners of his mouth curved in a wicked and evil way, "Is there a surname?"