Chapter 71 The Imperial Family (1)

New Year's Eve Banquet.

Banquets have been set up in the palace since then, and the music has been played under the two corridors. Officials of the third rank and above have brought their families to the banquet one after another. The eunuch said loudly: "The emperor is here!"

The officials and their family members in the hall bowed their heads and bowed to the middle.

The bright yellow robes rolled under their eyes, followed by the skirts of the four dignified and beautiful concubines. These officials stared at the tip of their noses, and the old waist did not dare to move.

After a long time, a young and calm voice came from above: "Get up."

After the official sat down, the music sounded again, and the eunuchs and maids served meals and drinks in turn. After the dancers danced in the hall, the atmosphere became alive. .

An Fei had a smile at the corner of her mouth, and looked to the left from time to time. Li Wu was shallow and looked extremely happy.

Emperor Hengyuan glanced at her and asked without any emotion, "What is there to be happy about, Concubine An?"

"Your Highness," Concubine An picked up the handkerchief and covered her mouth, her brows beaming with joy, "I didn't expect today's Gong Yan's younger brother even followed his father into the palace, I haven't seen him for a long time, I really miss him very much."

Emperor Hengyuan, "Oh?"

Concubine Jia, who was sitting on the left side of Concubine An, laughed and joked: "But that Jiang province's Xie Yuan? That is a place where Zhong Ling Yuxiu is beautiful and the people are outstanding. It can win the first name among the many scholars who have read poetry and books. It is really a tiger father without a dog."

Concubine An, "Isn't it? Although this is not a major event, all provinces are There is a Jie Yuan, but my sister is very happy in my heart, and it is ridiculous to say that, I am a scholar in Weifu's family."

Emperor Hengyuan rubbed the wine glass in his hand and looked up at Wei Jiantong's seat. go.

The well-known general of Zhenguo is stroking the white beard on his chin and chatting and laughing with the prime minister. At his age, he wouldn't be reluctant to retire.

Concubine An saw the emperor's line of sight, and her jade finger pointed lightly, and said, "I still can't see clearly here. My younger brother has never liked to be in the limelight. The person sitting behind Daddy must be him."

Emperor Hengyuan took a look. Taking a look, "Wai Aiqing drank a lot of wine."

Concubine An shook her head helplessly, and asked the maid beside her to remind her that the wine in General Wei's hand was taken lightly by a hand just after she finished the order. Taking it away, General Wei was not annoyed, but just glanced sideways with a smile, and continued to talk to the prime minister.

Concubine An and Concubine Jia were sitting on the right side of the emperor, and they were farthest from General Wei, but Concubine Jin, who was sitting on the far left, smiled, "As expected of Mr. Wei who praised Mrs. Wei when she saw it, it is true He is a talented person, and he is very handsome!"

"Then call me here," Emperor Heng Yuan took a sip of wine, "and let Concubine An meet her brother whom she hadn't seen for a long time."

The eunuch chief behind him replied, "Yes."