Chapter 52 Death (17)

Jiang Yan sat down and didn't plan to leave. Zhou Chaosheng stood pitifully in the corridor for several minutes, and when it was almost class, he walked to the desk and stood, "That, classmate Jiang Yan, it's time for class.

" Yun Bai calmly followed Jiang Yan's expulsion order, "You should go back."

The famous people in the school were instantly upset, and stared at the people around them with fierce eyes, "Fart, how can it be so fast after class."

He just finished his voice . , The class preparation bell rang.

Wei Yunbai looked at Jiang Yan's stiff face and suddenly said, "Boy, get away."

He used Jiang Yan's tone, arrogant and disdainful.

That was what Jiang Yan silently said to him when he first started choosing seats.

"..." Jiang Yan, "I'll go to the teacher after class." I

couldn't bear it anymore, I couldn't bear it any longer, and my wife would run away with others.

Zhou Chaosheng finally shivered and sat down in his seat. As soon as he sat down, he couldn't help but ask: "Yunbai, what did Jiang Yan mean?"

Wei Yunbai thought about it seriously, and said lightly: " Who knows." The

little fat man's eyes widened, unable to tell whether his deskmate was joking or he really didn't know.

Jiang Yan dragged Li Zhao and walked quickly to the office.

Li Zhao was dragged by his collar, and the whole person hadn't reacted, and he was almost dragged to the ground, "Fuck Jiang Yan! What do you want to do, your grandson?!"

"Are you a brother?"

Li Zhao was stunned , Before he could react, he was pushed directly by Jiang Yan to the head teacher's office.

Jiang Yan came in with him, led him to his head teacher's place with a smile, and said in a low voice, "Help me if it's a brother, and watch you perform."

The head teacher was grading the exam papers that were handed in last time. He glanced at them and then put on his glasses and continued to grade, "Is something wrong?"

Jiang Yan dragged his voice, "Teacher, I need your help with something." The

head teacher stopped writing when he heard this . , looked at him strangely, "You still have a day to ask me to help, okay, tell me, I'll hear what's going on."

"Next Wednesday, I'm going to participate in the knowledge contest with Wei Yunbai," Jiang said. Yan Xian said: "Teacher, you know, and the list has also been reported." The

head teacher nodded and motioned him to continue.

Jiang Yan went straight to the topic, "I want Wei Yunbai to be next to me." The

head teacher was about to speak when Jiang Yan interrupted him, both ruffian and rogue, "I also want to not embarrass the school.

" Nodding his head, "Did you agree, classmate Wei Yunbai?"

Jiang Yan's lips rose, "He was so happy that he was about to cry." The

system said, "Pfft."

Lao Tie 666.

"Yunbai hahahahahaha." The

head teacher rubbed his head, "Okay, you and Zhou Chaosheng change positions."