Chapter 66 The Boss (12)

The shooting schedule was two days, but it had to be finished in one day. Compared with the busy work of the staff and the post-production, the two protagonists were much more relaxed. Even so, I felt extremely tired after a day.

After a quick walk around the four scenic spots, I said goodbye to Jerry and Annie. On the way back, Wei Yunbai and Lu Beige took a car of course.

The assistant has washed out the semi-finished product and showed it to them. "Mr. Lu, even if there is no post-processing, I think it can be used as a screen saver.

" He and Lu Beige stood in the place where the water was beating, looking into the distance with a calm expression.

They didn't look at each other, they were all imposing with their hands in their pockets, and they were shot like a blockbuster. There was no lingering, only the collision between men and men.

Lu Beige just glanced at it before turning his eyes away, and asked steadily, "Headache?"

Wei Yunbai pressed his forehead, "It's fine."

The ring on his hand flashed under the light in the car, Lu Beige looked at it for a while, Then he lowered his head and took out his mobile phone, not knowing what he had found, and began to stare at Wei Yunbai again.

Wei Yunbai used to have headaches, but it has long been cured, and the habit of pressing his forehead cannot be easily changed.

Wei Yunbai was stared at and put down his hand, turned his head and asked, "Mr. Lu has something to say?"

Lu Beige said simply and clearly: "Come out tomorrow."

As soon as he finished speaking, he frowned and changed his words, " Are you free tomorrow?"

As soon as he said these words, the assistant responded the most, "Mr. Lu, you have a meeting tomorrow at ten o'clock in the morning, and a project leader will come to meet you at twelve o'clock..."

Then he slowly shut up while Lu Beige kept his voice silent, he couldn't help feeling bitter in his heart. The boss was a serious and responsible workaholic in the past. What has he become now? The time is more than the time spent in the company and at home.

Wei Yunbai smiled and looked at the assistant with a bitter face, "It's a coincidence, Mr. Lu, I happen to be free tomorrow."

Lu Beige responded and relaxed slightly.

This time, the driver was driving away from the suburbs of Lihuang. Seeing Wei Yuanbai, he looked out the window again. The driver explained positively, "Mr. Wei, this is the way to Shuihua."

Shuihua is the rich road in Jinjiang, and Lu Beige is there. There are three properties here, and they went to the one that Lu Beige went to most often.

The driver turned on the lights and saw a figure in front of the villa from a distance. He was wonderingly about to talk to the gentleman in the back seat, and then he saw the person clearly.

Isn't that Mr. Ran Xiao?

The driver tugged at the assistant's sleeve, and the assistant took a closer look, ho, young master Ran was waiting in front of the boss's door all night, seeing that he was the only one around, what is he doing!

The actions of the two of them were all caught in the eyes of the people in the back seat. Wei Yunbai's eyes were suddenly covered by a pair of hands. He knew it in his heart and asked, "Mr. Lu?