Chapter 58 The Boss (4)

In addition to the right to cover the sky with one hand, time has brought Lu Beige the calmness that hides everything.

Wei Yunbai cut through the water and approached the edge of the pool. The sound of the water grew from small to loud, and the water droplets carried by his arms jumped, leaving some wet spots on the legs of the silver-gray suit trousers in the blink of an eye. Lu Beige glanced down, then bent his knees and squatted. down.

Wei Yunbai had just grabbed the armrest, and a shadow was cast in front of him, with the scent of light and luxurious men's perfume, he politely said: "This gentleman, let me?"

Lu Beige's figure is excellent, and his squatting posture makes His thigh muscles bulged his suit trousers, and the buttons on his upper body on his chest and lower abdomen drew two smooth arcs. At this time, he looked at him condescendingly, but his feet did not move.

The assistant couldn't help thinking, could it be that this time, Mr. Lu intends to do it himself?

It's obviously not just the assistant who has this idea.

But when they determined that the person who had been in close contact with Mr. Ran Xiao was about to be taught a lesson, Lu Beige suddenly moved.

He grabbed the water-stained hand of the man in the water with one hand, and with the other hand he took out a pocket square that was also black as the shirt from the left chest of his suit jacket, touched Wei Yunbai, and wiped it carefully for him. dampness on his face.

The technique is skilled, and the method of wiping the collection is used.

There was a gasp of cold air behind him, and some people couldn't help but say, "Mr. Lu?!"

Wei Yunbai was also stunned for two or three seconds, but when he was about to shake off Lu Beige's hand, Lu Beige just let it go. Hands open.

"Wei Yunbai," said his voice in a low voice, "I'll give you a day."

He slowly got up, stood beside the pool with his back straight, and the black gilded business card sat quietly on the ground between his feet, "Come on. Find me here."

Without waiting for other people's reactions, Lu Beige continued: "You only have 24 hours."

Wei Yunbai looked at the business card on the ground, raised a handful of water in his hand to wash the wrist just held by Lu Beige, "Sir, you say what you want, I will do mine.

" , I don't know if he is a newborn calf who is not afraid of tigers, or if he has his own confidence.

Lu Beige didn't move.

Assistant Lin shuddered, went up to pick up the business card, and bowed respectfully and handed it to Wei Yunbai, "Mr. Wei, now it's 12 o'clock in forty-five minutes, and it will be eleven fifteen tomorrow. I'll be here on time to pick you up."

After speaking, he immediately added, "Thirty-six seconds at eleven fifteen minutes."

Wei Yunbai frowned.

Assistant Lin's hands did not show any signs of shaking, neither urging Wei Yunbai nor complaining on his face, his smile was warm but not repelling, and the angle of his waist was just right for people to accept.

This situation will not be broken as long as Wei Yunbai does not take over.

He still took it.

No one was flattered and worried about gains and losses when he took this business card. There was even sparse water dripping on his hands, and his fingertips were bubbling white. Lu Beige's eyes followed his fingertips and drew back, and finally disappeared into the water. .