Chapter 85 The Imperial Family (15)

It's not you, it's you.

Dialogue of equal positions.

It was not until the heat hit his face that Emperor Hengyuan recovered from this sentence.

Yong De led the people back down, and Emperor Hengyuan and Wei Yunbai went into the water one after the other.

"..."

"Your Majesty," Wei Yunbai was deliberately concerned, "why is your expression so distorted, is it because you are not feeling well?"

Emperor Heng Yuan glanced at him lightly, "Wei Yunbai, I didn't force you. If I deserved it once, how would you explain it this time?"

Wei Yunbai, "I have nothing to explain."

Like Emperor Hengyuan, he also took off his inner shirt, and there was something hanging from a thin thread around his neck. exposed again.

Emperor Hengyuan remembered that it was a token that Wei Yunbai said he wanted to give to his future wife.

He stared at it for a long time, Wei Yunbai noticed it clearly, he took the ring to his lips, and kissed Emperor Heng Yuan's gaze, "Is your majesty looking at it?"

Emperor Heng Yuan stretched out his hand, " Here I'll take a look."

Wei Yunbai raised his eyebrows, took it off his neck and handed it to him. The ring was delicate and small. Emperor Heng Yuan rubbed it repeatedly in his hand, and felt the concave carving on the inner ring of the ring with his fingertips.

He moved for a while, and then touched it again and again.

Not words, simple, weirdly simple.

"What is this?"

Wei Yunbai leaned against the pool and looked at him leisurely, "It's a name."

Emperor Heng Yuan remembered these three strange shapes, turned the ring several times, and a voice in his heart urged him to let him Putting it on his hand, he kept saying, "It should belong to you."

Emperor Heng Yuan was enchanted and put the ring on his finger, but the next second a hand suddenly took the ring away, "Your Majesty, this is yours. What do you want to do?"

Wei Yunbai turned the ring around and looked at him with leisurely attention.

A few days ago, it was said that it was for his future wife, but today Emperor Hengyuan is not allowed to wear it.

The meaning here is enough to make Emperor Hengyuan chill.

"You don't want me to wear it," Emperor Hengyuan closed his eyes and opened them again, the water in his hands flowing out from the gaps between his fingers, "Wei Yunbai, who else do you want to give it to besides me?"

Wei Yunbai He tied the ring with a thread and hung it around his neck again, "Your Majesty, do you want it?"

Then why ask? Emperor Hengyuan nodded without hesitation.

"You said you wanted it, and other people won't rob you from your majesty, but it's not enough now."

"What's not enough?" Emperor Hengyuan frowned, "I, I can give you whatever I have." The

emperor has the entire In the world, Emperor Hengyuan could not use his identity as an emperor to give Wei Yunbai this promise, but Sheng Yuqi could.