Chapter 40 Death (5)

Wei Yunbai said he was interested in Mr. Death, not just talking.

    The colder he was to Jiang Yan during the day, the more repressed Jiang Yan's violent emotions would be. He couldn't express his anger, and the deep and unknown emotions settled down, and the black flower bones were about to bloom in his heart.

    ——Even Jiang Yan himself didn’t find out.

    The lights in the classroom were bright, the dark clouds outside blocked the moonlight in the sky, and the whistling wind blew through the glass.

    There was only the sound of the pen rubbing against the paper. The teacher was grading the test papers on the podium, and suddenly there was a sudden exclamation from outside.

    The students put down their pens, looked out the window curiously, and whispered.

    "Quiet and quiet," the teacher approached and opened the window, the strong wind blew in, and blew the blue curtains up, "Which class did students play pranks in class?

    " Looking at the gloomy weather, "It looks like it's going to rain, everyone bring umbrellas, right? It's alright, just go do your homework!"

    After closing the window, the teacher wanted to return to the podium, turned around and sat in the front row. The horrified gaze of the student at the window.

    He was stunned for a moment, turned his head quickly, and the students behind him started screaming slowly, "Jumping off the building! Ah ah ah! Someone jumped off the building!"

    Zhou Chaosheng was sitting by the window in the back row. The long body moved quickly past him and looked downstairs.

    A boy in a school uniform was lying on the ground bloody.

    He looked up, and the protruding wall blocked his view.

    And the degree of his hands shaking at the table has already driven the table.

    Wei Yunbai said, "Are you going to change seats with me?"

    Zhou Chaosheng shivered and changed seats with him.

    Bold and curious boys gathered around the window, hurriedly swept across anxiously and quickly, and backed away with their pale faces covering their stomachs.

    The teacher ran out to find the grade director, and the atmosphere of unease was spreading rapidly.

    Wei Yunbai opened the window and stuck his head out to look at the corpse lying on the ground.

    "It's a student, male, the system, the information you gave is wrong." One

    after another screams sounded in each classroom, but no one dared to lean out to look.

    Wei Yunbai looked to the right, and happened to meet the person who was sticking out of the front window.

    Jiang Yan stretched out one hand, holding something empty in his hand. He looked at Wei Yunbai, his face getting darker and darker, "What are you doing?"

    Don't start, ignore him, Wei Yunbai let the system zoom in and take a picture , the system just took a photo, and there was a banging sound of a person landing from behind.

    Jiang Yan's voice approached, "Such a tall building—you stick out your head to see it?!" Wei Yunbai said     lightly

    , "Aren't you too."