Chapter 26 The Prairie King (26)

It rained heavily on the grassland for a day. Fortunately, the people in Mobei have been able to meet the thunderstorm weather skillfully, otherwise they would have suffered heavy losses.

The rain went from heavy to small, and only drizzle was left floating in the air at this time.

Wulicuo's tent was not in the center, but in the center was a wide open space. Looking through the window, many children were excitedly running on the grass. The more wet they were, the happier they were.

The two people in the tent of pure happiness cannot understand it.

Wei Yunbai and Wu Licuo are similar but not the same, and this difference becomes the extremes of the two of them.

Wu Licuo cares too much about feelings, but Wei Yunbai is indifferent.

During the five years he was in the mental hospital, many doctors and nurses who did not know what to do next came to talk to him every day. The long-term imprisonment should have made him dependent on this kind of company, but he just found it funny.

Laugh at those who have self-righteous ideas, they feel that they are redeeming existences in his heart, but Wei Yunbai treats them as little horns for entertainment, and they have all kinds of fantasies about him in the intermittent time.

But Wulituo is no small horn.

Wei Yun spent so many things in vain, and there is only one thing he really wants.

Wei Yunbai pierced the layer of paper, "I don't want to be humiliated by you, I don't want to be treated by those people as the imprisoned person of your Beirong King! I am a person, Wu, Li, Cuo! I am a man!"

The prisoner trapped in the cage The beast roared at him with all his might, trying to fight for his freedom.

Wu Licuo appeased Wei Yunbai, his expression was calm, and his tone was gentle, "Of course you are not a prisoner, you are my family."

He sighed, "Wei Yunbai, I have given you a lot of freedom, thousands of people in the world. Thousands of people, no one can make me do this. You can ride a horse on my land, and you can enjoy the wind and rain freely on my land. I don't limit you to talk to others. Laugh, don't these things count as freedom?"

The premise is, on his land, in his sight.

He really won't restrict Wei Yunbai from talking to others, he will only warn the people he talks to afterward.

Wei Yunbai sighed in his heart, "Wu Licuo's skin is thicker than mine." The

system: "..."

It reluctantly comforted Wei Yunbai, "Don't talk about Yunbai like that, he has thicker skin, you are thicker than him. Much better!"

"...Shut up."

Wu Licuo knew well about coercion and temptation, "Yunbai, as the King of Ye, you will get many things you want."

"Everything, everything, in the world the rare treasures," he said with a seductive tone, "as long as you want, you can get all of them."

Wei Yunbai looked at him coldly, "What I want is not to be your eldest son. ."

Wu Licuo chuckled, "Don't be angry."

Wei Yunbai really looked at him differently.

"Wulicao, he is really a special person." The