Chapter 78 The Emperor's Family (8)

Wei Yunbai turned over a few pages of the book in his hand, but instead of reading, he asked: "Your Majesty, my father said that you plan to set up a marriage for this minister."

Emperor Hengyuan held the book's hand and paused, "That's right, Aiqing What do you think?"

"The girls in Liu's house are naturally good, and being seen by Your Majesty must be the fourth young lady's excellence," Wei Yunbai said with a smile, "Thank you Your Majesty for the marriage, Your Majesty has worked hard for your servants. It 's over."

Emperor Hengyuan picked up the pen to write, and after a long time he laughed and said, "It's good that Aiqing is satisfied."

"Fourth Miss Liu's house is not old enough now, so Aiqing can wait?"

Wei Yunbai understood in his heart, Hengyuan Emperor The appearance of concern is actually a reminder that he can't take a concubine. Wei and Liu's families are like water and fire, and their strengths are evenly matched. Whether Wei Yunbai wants to or not, he can't think about it.

In other words, Wei Yunbai will not marry a wife for at least six years, nor will he take a concubine. If the fourth lady of Liu's house accidentally dies, Wei Yunbai will not only waste his great youth, but he will only marry another wife at that time. will be more troublesome.

What's more, if others are interested, he will bear the name of a "ke wife".

Even if Wei family and Liu family knew that Miss Liu died of illness, their relationship could only become colder on the surface. At that time, if Wei Yunbai didn't marry a wife, Wei family would blame Liu family; Bai married a wife, and the Liu family would complain about the dangerous family.

No matter what the master thinks in his heart, once the subordinates and the people in the inner court put each other in a position of disgust, the friction between the upper and lower can no longer be controlled.

That's why Sheng Yuzhi said that the royal brother made a good move, but Wei Yunbai felt that his marriage did not take into account anything else at all. He only noticed six years, one that could avoid marriage for six years.

Wei Yunbai rubbed the paper and returned to his senses, "Your Majesty, this minister can naturally wait."

But it is uncertain whether your will can be passed down.

The ink dripping from the brush fainted the memorial, and Yong De reminded in a low voice, "Your Majesty, the book is broken."

Emperor Hengyuan pursed his lips and put down the pen, and praised: "Aiqing values ​​love and righteousness, and Miss Liu family is lucky."

He looked at the few dazzling drops of ink on the memorial. They were all terribly involved, making people angry.

...

On the second day, Lord Liu begged to see the emperor in the court, but he didn't know what to say, but heard that the emperor was furious.

When the news reached the Hanlin Academy, there was already a lot of uproar. Wei Yunbai went to Liu Yutang during lunch time. It happened that Liu Yutang also came to him. The two found a place to eat. After sitting down, Wei Yunbai asked him, "Why? What's going on?"

Liu Yutang winked and said, "It should be good news for you, your marriage with my sister-in-law has gone downhill."

"..." Wei Yunbai's expression was weird, "What did my uncle do?"