Chapter 101 Mr. Wei (11)

Mo Xinghe thought that Wei Yunbai would be very moved when he said this, but in reality, Wei Yunbai raised his chin in disdain and showed a mocking smile, "Will I believe it?

" .

Mo Xinghe touched his chin, "Why don't you believe that your little one will lie to you? It's better to believe that they love you than to believe that they don't love you."

Wei Yunbai continued to take off his clothes, and said indifferently. : "I'm going to take a shower."

Mo Xinghe closed the door and said to Wei Yunbai through the crack of the door at the last moment: "Wei Yunbai, there is always someone who loves you very much, like... just like this brother Xinghe."

Wei Yunbai kept moving, but after the sound of the door closing, he stopped all movements, his face was complicated, and finally settled slowly, the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

Mo Xinghe.

Since you said the promise, I'll remember.

The system knows that it is wrong to say more, but Wei Yunbai seems to be in a better mood now. It wants to let Wei Yunbai put down his disgust for it. After thinking about it, he thinks that what Mo Xinghe said might be right. , So, it whispered: "Yunbai, maybe your parents are really trying to protect you."

Wei Yunbai's expression did not change after hearing this sentence.

Completely ignored.

The system felt uncomfortable and said, "After I was unbound from the former master, you were still very young. At that time, I had already fallen into a deep sleep. They probably didn't know when I would wake up, so they kept me with me. side. They don't want me to be bound to you, so they will deliberately reduce their meeting and contact with you, it should be to prevent me from choosing you directly after waking up."

"And why bring me with them, because everything is closed Don't stop me, and I will go to a place where my family is in danger."

Wei Yunbai smiled, a little indifferent, "I don't care."

He didn't care whether he really didn't care or fake it, the system couldn't see it.

It just hurts.

In the many worlds that he had been with Wei Yunbai before, he felt that he was useless, and he did not dare to let Wei Yunbai know its secrets. Now that the truth is revealed, he is really uneasy.

Its former owner's surname is Wei, and its current owner is also surnamed Wei. It has thoughts and feelings, and it can't accept the owner of the second surname.

If Yunbai doesn't want it...

then it will keep its strength and fall asleep again, and when the descendants of Yunbai encounter unsolvable difficulties, then it will wake up again.

...but still very reluctant.

Wei Yunbai never let others see his heart. He thought a lot while explaining the system, and finally thought of his parents.

Maybe there is love.

Who knows.

After taking a bath, he went downstairs, and the people below looked at his formal suit several times, and the fat man envied: "The three-piece suit is really a man's charm bonus, Yun Bai, you are really handsome in this suit. It's gone!"