Chapter 77 The Emperor's Family (7)

The prime minister fell overnight!

The three clans were up and down, the old and the young were all beheaded in the street, and more than a dozen officials were involved in dismissal and exile.

The prime minister is hard to beat, but this time there is no help, too stupid and too bold!

The officials in Beijing were all in danger, and even the playboys who were roaming the streets were also confined to their homes, and the situation suddenly changed.

The prime minister is of course a wise man, but the three stooges surpassed Zhuge Liang.

The mountain city is so far away from the capital that it is two worlds for the common people. The main family of the Zheng family in the mountain city is a distant relative of the prime minister. Prosperity was fascinated, and then asked for the prime minister's certificate, and boldly became the emperor in the mountain city.

The uncivilized man has only three acres of land in front of his eyes. He can only see gold, silver, gold and silver. The gifts sent to Beijing every year are very heavy. How daring this person is, just taking some small favors on the basis of his name has strengthened the courage of the Zheng family in Shancheng.

This is indeed wrong for the prime minister, but it should be wronged.

Do not handle family affairs properly, and still want to make great achievements in political affairs?

Although there are many people who feel sorry for the Prime Minister, they can't say the word "pity" for something that is good for the world, and they don't dare to say it. Whether they are outside or in the house, they are all grateful to the emperor for thinking of the people and giving their hands. Killed a wicked man.

No matter what they are, Emperor Hengyuan and Prince Cheng are really happy.

"Brother Huang, you don't know how many trucks of gold and silver jewelry our people have brought out of the Zheng family's mansion in that mountain city," Sheng Yuzhi sat on the chair, tsk tsk tsk, "It will take more than half a month for Moyo to be transported to the capital. , The appearance of the person who sent the letter with a gallop really made my brother laugh for a long time."

Emperor Hengyuan, "A bold act."

Sheng Yuzhi's toes turned upside down, disapprovingly, "It's also very stupid, the prime minister must not have thought that he would be planted like this, death is also a big stain on the Daheng Dynasty, but the treasury is now much more abundant, and I would like to thank them. So stupid, trying to drag the chancellor back."

He said tirelessly, Emperor Hengyuan didn't answer a word when he was dealing with government affairs, and it didn't affect his interest. Someone outside came in to report and interrupted him, "Your Majesty, General Wei is here. " There were too many government affairs in the past two days. Emperor Hengyuan didn't have time to see Wei Jiantong. Wei Jiantong also excused his illness. He was afraid of being involved, so Emperor Hengyuan simply waited until today to summon him. Emperor Hengyuan, "Let him come in." Prince Cheng raised his eyebrows, "Brother Huang, it doesn't matter if I sit here." He wanted to hear what Brother Huang and Wei Jian had to say with this old fellow. Emperor Hengyuan was not without it, Wei Jiantong came over, he saluted the emperor, then looked at Prince Cheng, "Is your lord there?" Sheng Yuzhi stood up and smiled, "Come and talk to your majesty. Wei Jiantong smiled and turned back, " What's the matter with Your Majesty calling the old minister today?" Emperor Heng Yuan looked at him, "Give a seat." After they were all seated, he said: "Master Wei, if I remember correctly , you want your eldest son to be transferred abroad." Wei Jiantong's expression changed, "Yes, Your Majesty, the eldest son of the old minister's family can't learn martial arts. For a few years, I hoped that he would understand the difficulties in the world." Sheng Yuzhi's heart went back and forth, "General Wei, Wei Gaochang is still called martial arts? You are too modest." Wei Jiantong smiled wryly Shaking his head, he sighed and said nothing. With his attitude, people didn't ask questions. Emperor Hengyuan said: "Zhen allowed you." Wei Jiantong was stunned for a moment, then he was ecstatic, "Your Majesty!"