Chapter 21 The Prairie King (21)

Wu Licuo flicked his wrist, and most of the wine spilled out.

    Wei Yunbai lowered his eyebrows, his wide sleeves brushed the knees of the people around him, bringing a cool breeze.

    Beirong's marriage ceremony was complicated and sacred. Because the object was Princess Joshang, Alilang voluntarily gave in. The rules of this wedding banquet followed Jojo's etiquette.

    Ali Lang held the wine bag, looked up at the unmanned master, and subconsciously looked at Wei Yunbai's position, Wu Licuo was indeed there.

    Going forward to make a toast, Wu Licuo drank the remaining wine in one gulp. A few drops dripped from the corner of his mouth and then landed on the robe. "This king wishes you Princess Tongheyi to give birth to a precious son early."

    Alilang respectfully said: "Thank you, Your Majesty."

    Then he looked at Wei Yunbai, his eyes softened a little. Wei Yunbai picked up the wine glass and sighed: "Alilang, you and Borda are both family members now. I wish you and the princess a good relationship for a hundred years!

    " Alilang raised his lips slightly involuntarily, and said seriously, "I will take good care of Princess Dazhao." After a pause

    , "You...take care of yourself as well."

    After drinking, Alilang turned around and walked down. In a position, he turned around neatly, Wei Yunbai glanced at him, Wu Licuo's voice sounded, his mood was unclear, "Alilang's appearance is in line with Da Zhao's aesthetic."

    Wei Yunbai looked back at him, "Chanyu knows again. Is it?"

    Wu Licuo's curly hair suddenly floated in front of his eyes, his hair was no longer than Wei Yunbai's, but it looked like a lush lion's head, revealing a messy wild beauty, and the rebelliousness between his eyebrows was unparalleled in the world. , "This king sits and knows the affairs of the world."

    Like a peacock with an open screen.

    Wei Yunbai asked, "Can Shanyu know the news about that old wolf hiding?"

    Wu Licuo's face froze.

    The laughter overflowed, Wei Yunbai stretched out his hand, spread his five fingers, and there was a messy letter paper in the palm of his hand.

    Wu Licuo's eyelids jumped, and he knew that this was news from Muli'er. He didn't take it. "This king has always had a bad temper, and some excessive demands will directly anger this king."

    Wei Yunbai put the paper Putting the strip on the table and pushing it in front of Wu Licuo, "This is originally something that belonged to Shanyu, and I'm just returning it to the original owner."

    Wu Licuo's fingers moved slightly, his heart was moving, Wei Yunbai's expression was sincere, and this Shi hurt his eyes and said sadly, "Don't you believe me?"

    They were on the grassland, the breeze was blowing, and Wei Yunbai knew how to use his appearance. His expression was just revealed, and the future is unknown. All of them showed embarrassed expressions.

    Chanyu forced the people of Dazhao again, and even had the heart to let the people of Dazhao show such an expression.     Wu Licuo turned his head, filled the wine glass and drank it, grabbed the note on the table, and walked

    out swiftly, "Baji Harai, call them to find me!"

He paused, turned sideways and stared at Wei Yunbai, his eyes flashing sharply, "Don't let Ali Lang say a word to you." Then he walked away like a fly.