Chapter 28 The Prairie King (28

Wei Yunbai had a good night's sleep, and Wu Licuo walked away in anger, but still remembered to keep the entire tent from letting out the slightest sunlight.

After waking up, he put on his shirt at will, and went to the window to raise the curtain.

The warm yellow sunlight rushed in from the small window instantly, Wei Yunbai squinted his eyes, "It's afternoon."

He slept for almost three hours.

The bare chest was smooth, and compared to Wu Licuo's tormented body, the two of them didn't seem to have experienced the same thing at all.

Wei Yunbai looked a little sad, and the system asked distressedly, "Yunbai, did he bully you?" The

disheveled beauty leaning against the window was illuminated by golden light, and what was even worse was that the beauty looked extremely melancholy. .

Even if he knew his true face, the system felt that his heart was tickled by his frowning brows, let alone other people.

Wu Licuo walked towards this direction with a group of subordinates, and saw such a scene through the window from a distance.

His pupils tightened, his feet stopped, and the person behind him looked up suspiciously, and heard Wu Licuo's violent snort, "Lower your head!" He

hurriedly lowered his head.

King Beirong, who was still concerned about his people just now, gritted his teeth, "No one is allowed to raise their heads without this king's instructions .

"

, white!"

His Yi's shirt was so loose that a gust of wind could blow it off, and the collarbone of his neck and the small half of his chest were all exposed to the air, and the white one was more dazzling than the sun.

Wu Licuo, "You are really the good man of this king!"

He reached out and dragged Wei Yunbai's collar, and closed his clothes for him through a layer of tents. face, silent.

Wei Yunbai watched as the warm yellow sunset also shone on Wu Licuo's back.

He liked Wulituo's long hair at this time.

Looking down for a while at Wu Licuo's golden hair, Wei Yunbai let out a sigh.

"Wulizo..."

He looked extremely sad, "You said, said me..." The

wind blew his hair, nervous and frustrated, "Is it true?"

Wu Licuo snorted coldly and retracted his hand .

Wei Yunbai lowered his head, "My room skills are really that bad?"

The disappointment in his tone was obvious.

But don't think that Ulitso will go along with him.

Bad room surgery? Ah.

There is no room surgery at all.

This evaluation is really shameful to a man, Wu Licuo sneered, "Wei Yunbai, my Yan family, next time I'll let you lie under this king's body - you said that this king will be happy. , this king twice, twice!"

"It's all fucking self-sufficient!"

While being fucked by him, he tried his best to make himself hard.