Chapter 29 The Prairie King (29)

In the main line of the world, there was only one sentence for Wu Licuo's deployment of troops, but if Wei Yunbai remembered correctly, it would take three months for the Xihu caravan to pass by.

But now it is clearly ahead of schedule.

A group of soldiers stood in front of his tent, and politely but could not refuse to ask him out of the tent, "Mr. Wei, we are going to put away your tent."

Because this journey took a lot of time, at that time Mobei It has entered the harsh winter, most of the people leave, and the other half stay, so everything in the clan must be reorganized, and part of the camp will be migrated to the branch of Chaerga Lake.

Wei Yunbai's tent was not outside the clan's land. He looked at the safe and sound tents around him and asked the leader, "Do you want to accept me?" The

leader nodded seriously, "Your position is not right. , So you have to put it away, Mr. Wei, we have taken your tent, so what are you going to do tonight?" He

gave a hypocritical suggestion, "Our king's tent is the largest in Beirong. Why don't you rest at the king's place?" What you

can't get is the best.

Wei Yunbai has been frank with Wu Licuo twice. He compares his heart to heart. The inferiority of a man will never stop. The third time between him and Wu Licuo should come later - it will be more delicious to eat.

"It's not troublesome," Wei Yunbai simply packed his things, "I have my own place." He

took the good things in the inexpressible expressions of the soldiers, and said politely, "Farewell."

In the back, someone had a bitter face, "What should I do, how do I go back and explain to the king?"

"..."

Alas.

The maid of Dazhao, who was in a hurry, held a medicine bowl and walked forward with her head lowered. Suddenly, a pair of black boots broke into her eyes. They were the style of Dazhao, "Master Yunbai!"

The maid looked haggard, raised her head in fear and joy, "I haven't seen you for a long time, the princess is in the tent, do you want to go see the princess?"

"No," Wei Yunbai looked at the steaming medicine in her hand Wan, "Princess is ill?"

He frowned, his expression complicated, with melancholy and guilt, "Have you asked for an imperial doctor?" The

maid's face suddenly flushed, and her eyes were dodging, "Princess, princess is fine... "..."

Wei Yunbai breathed a sigh of relief, and then asked, "Who is the sick one, and how is it now?"

"..." The maid's voice was like a mosquito, "Lord Yunbai, this is the princess who ordered the maid to cook for Lord Alilang. The medicine to strengthen the body."

Wei Yun's eyes flashed.

"The relationship between the princess and Ali Lang is so good," he sighed, before a slight smile appeared on his face, "I can feel more at ease."

Ali Lang and Heyi haven't had sex yet.

It seemed that Alilang didn't want to, but Heyi was so anxious to prescribe medicine that she must have heard about Wulituo's plans to send troops.

There are a lot of Dazhao people left in Beirong, either these weak women or those doctors who are powerless. Wu Licuo never took them to heart. The cry of those soldiers yesterday resounded throughout the entire clan. land.