Chapter 23 The Prairie King (23)

Wu Licuo said it clearly, and Harai felt a chill in

    his heart. He lowered his head and replied, "Yes." The contact of the Yan family, the jealousy of the king... It's really scary and scary.

    The night was quiet again, and Wu Licuo hurried back to the tent and went straight to the bed. The person lying on the bed had already slept.

    Wu Licuo's expression instantly softened.

    Wei Yunbai slept on his bed, his whole body was stained with his breath.

    He lowered his head and wiped Wei Yunbai's half-dried hair under his head a little, meticulously and slowly, his expression was more serious and serious than when he led his troops on Mobei.

    Wei Yunbai's breathing was shallow, and when he fell asleep, he was very quiet, his chest rose and fell soothingly, Wu Licuo wiped his hair dry, put his fingers on his forehead, slid across the bridge of his eyebrows and nose one by one, and slipped out a smooth and elegant line. arc.

    Wei Yunbai, who was asleep, was obediently fascinated by Wu Licuo.

    He gently fiddled with Wei Yunbai's scattered strands of hair on his forehead, and the affection in his eyes made the corners of his mouth tick, "Good sleep, you don't have to dream of me tonight."

    Then he kissed him between his brows with endless tenderness. .

    What is the meaning of steelmaking, turning it into softness around your fingers.

    He fell in front of the gentle village gate.

    "Follow Princess Heyi to Beirong's escort team, it's time for you to go back."

    Harai held a horse whip in his hand and looked at the dazed Dazhao people below, "All the people follow the route you came, and go back. We have accepted the things you brought, and remember to thank Emperor Jozhao for our Beirong."

    Someone was already on his knees with tears of gratitude, and Harai said to himself, "If you can go back alive, and Emperor Jozhao is not dead yet. Words."

    Unfortunately, his voice was too low, and the ecstatic Dazhao people indulged in the celebration again, and no one heard his words.

    He Yi was standing in the front row. She grabbed the handkerchief in her hand and summoned the courage to ask Harai, "Can my maid stay with me?"     Harai

    asked back, "Which ones do you want to keep?"

A group of maids groaned and bowed their heads in resignation.

    He Yi breathed a sigh of relief and ordered a few people, Abi was among them, and Harai showed no mercy, "There is one person who can't stay in Beirong anymore. Who knows what else a fool without a brain will do." He

    Yi Surprised, "Who?"

    Abi's neck shrank, and Harai sneered, "It's not the woman standing beside you."

    He came down and warned Abi viciously, "Don't do any more tricks, or you will even kill yourself. I don't even know."

    With cold sweat pouring out, Abi's body softened, and she collapsed to the ground in front of everyone's eyes.

    Harley snorted with satisfaction and left.

    Heyi's face was ugly, Harai's words stabbed her in the heart, Abi was her personal maid, no matter what she did, she was always implicated, with a cold face, "What did you do?!"