Chapter 98 Mr. Wei (8)

Wei Yunbai's hands trembled, and then he returned to his original state.

He looked at the child on the computer screen with complex eyes, as if he had traveled through more than 20 years and saw the man who was protecting the cradle.

Mo Xinghe, "A cigarette?"

Wei Yunbai took it, and he was not in a hurry to check the documents, and leaned against the table with him and looked out the window.

The countryside of Yulin is peaceful, the smoke rises, and the wind blowing in has the smell of earth and trees.

With smoke lingering, Mo Xinghe suddenly said, "This is the last cigarette I smoked."

Wei Yunbai turned to look at him.

The dim warm yellow light hit his face, both soft and indifferent.

"Quit smoking in the future," Mo Xinghe took another sip of the cigarette, squinting his eyes comfortably, "I have three letters engraved in the ring on my hand, do you know what it is?"

Wei Yunbai, "What is it."

"Yes . You," Mo Xinghe also turned to look at him, his peach blossom eyes focused, "You recognize me."

Wei Yunbai lit a cigarette, the ashes fell to the ground, and the remaining half of the cigarette was directly extinguished by him, and he only said a word when he touched the mouse. , "Mo Xinghe, can't you remember without Heavenly Dao to help you?"

Mo Xinghe frowned, "What?"

Wei Yunbai has already started to explore on the computer.

After he said "that's fine," the system was silent.

Wei Yunbai can perceive that it is not malicious, but there are so many love and hatred in the world, not everyone is full of hatred.

He rummaged through the details, checked the folders one by one, and finally found a document in an extremely secret location.

The name is a string of numbers. If it wasn't checked one by one, it might have been skipped.

After Wei Yunbai opened it, there were dense texts inside.

His grandfather recorded in it all the things he thought were most important.

Mo Xinghe didn't explore other people's clan's hobbies. He walked to the window to make room for Wei Yunbai.

The number of words in the document is nearly 20,000, Wei Yunbai backed up a copy, and returned it until he found nothing after checking the other documents.

Before he looked, Mo Xinghe answered the phone, then turned around and sighed, "Yunbai, we're going back."

"Luo Hulin told me about you."

...

On the return trip, the phone message had already been posted . A strip popped out.

"Five years! Where is the former proud man now?

"Rohulin: I am guilty, I hope to pay for my sin"

"The Secret History of the Giants! Fang's group boss Fang Yi privately bought a car and two lives! "

"I killed my wife, he killed the entire Wei family" "