Chapter 22 The Prairie King (22)

By the time Wu Licuo finished handling things, it was already dark outside.

    The note sent by Mulier was at his hand, Wu Licuo rubbed a corner of the note with a deep expression, not knowing what he was thinking.

    After a long time, he invited someone and asked, "Do you have Aji?" The

    soldier was flattered and replied cautiously, "

    Yes." "How did you and Aji get along with you?"

    Wu Licuo thought of Wei Yunbai, As long as he puts on that unfriendly attitude, he wants to give him a hard lesson.

    "This..." The soldier was embarrassed, "My subordinates and Aji will be noisy when they are together. My Aji has a bad temper and is very aggressive, and often beats me with a stick."

    Wu Licuo thought deeply. "Does she use honorific titles when she talks to you?"

    "How is it possible," the soldier wondered, "what other honorary titles are there between husband and wife? I speak directly to me, Aji."

    He was right, what other honorary titles do husband and wife need? .

    "Wei Yunbai," Wu Licuo narrowed his eyes slightly, watching the beat of the candlelight, and said to himself, "It seems that you haven't replaced yourself with my identity."

    Wei Yunbai was reading a book, the warm yellow candlelight In fact, it is not clear that Wei Wei Yunbai is not reading for the sake of reading, he is just used to doing it.

    There were hurried footsteps outside, "Sir, Your Majesty asks you to come and find him."

    Wei Yunbai blew out the candle, "Okay."

    Wu Licuo ordered someone to bring a bucket of water. Came to the camp.

    "Chanyu," Wei Yunbai asked, "Are you looking for me for something?"

    He looked puzzled, but as soon as he opened his mouth, he hit Wu Licuo's point of anger, "Wei Yunbai! " His anger surged up

    and down, Wu Licuo repressed: "You are my Ye family, not my subordinate, Wei Yunbai, do you know what Ye family means."

    Wei Yunbai said slowly, "Your wife."

    "You are my wife."

    "Wulizo..." Wei Yunbai said, "Da Zhao pays attention to the words of his parents and the matchmaker.

    " No one thought that the people who didn't care the most were the people of Dazhao.

    Or for the people of Dazhao, no matter how many times Wu Licuo said "Yu Shi", it was nothing compared to a marriage ceremony.

    Wu Licuo was strangely silent.

    He just put his hand into the wooden barrel, then undressed, "Wei Yunbai, come here."

    Wei Yunbai walked in, watching the water in the barrel was stirred into a swirling stream, Wu Licuo said: "This king As soon as my heart sees you, it becomes a huge wave like this bucket of water." The

    love story is straightforward, but Wei Yunbai, who was daring before, now starts to dodge, "Chanyu, I—"

    King Bei Rong's face twisted. "You dare to call me like that again."

    Wei Yunbai's performance gave Wu Licuo the feeling that he could leave at any time.

    Wei Yunbai changed his words eloquently, "Wulicuo, Dazhao pays attention to a lot of rules," he and Wulicuo looked at each other, the bright and dark candlelight cast a swaying shadow on his face, inexplicably bitter, "There are some, already It's ingrained in me."