Chapter 81 The Imperial Family (11)

They arrived at the first inspection place within a few days. Every time someone called Liu Yutang "Three Young Masters", he was as quiet as a chicken, covered in hair, and he always felt that someone was staring at him maliciously. Mobile phone users, please visit m.ggdown.com to read, a better reading experience.

This feeling is that he is close to his "second brother", but every time he gets close to Wei Yunbai, this kind of feeling makes people feel anxious. Instead, it will intensify.

Over time, Liu Yutang knew that he should not rely on "Second Brother". After staying away from Wei Yunbai, he really felt much better, but every time he looked at His Majesty inadvertently, he wondered if he was too timid and would always press him. I can't stop shivering... We

all know that the emperor may come in the next few months, so how can all places not be prepared.

When passing by, unless the emperor reveals his identity, even officials who have guesses about the identity of this group of people will not dare to visit and risk their lives.

In addition to His Majesty's confidants and the Liu family who stayed in Beijing to control the overall situation, the three forces supervised and balanced each other, but the way was smooth and peaceful, and they did not dare to relax.

In addition to reviewing the situation in various places, they also suppressed many bandits on the hilltops, and solved many old grievances. When it was time to return to Beijing, most of them were reluctant to part.

And Wei Gaochang had already stayed there when he passed by his post on the Southern Tour.

Counting the time to return to Beijing, it has just been three months, and it is already the end of summer and the beginning of autumn.

The months of going south happened to escape the hottest period of time. When I returned to the capital, the sweltering heat had receded, and bursts of refreshment hit me.

Wei Yunbai got off the carriage first, and walked to Liu Yutang's carriage in a few steps, "Yutang, I'll go to Beijing with you."

Liu Yutang was overjoyed at first, then looked sad, and whispered, "Your Majesty agrees?"

Wei Yunbai was about to speak when Yong De begged outside, "Master Wei! Please save the slave!"

Liu Yutang looked at his friend subconsciously, and saw him leisurely put down what he was holding, and made himself a cup of tea with great interest.

Liu Yutang twitched the corners of his mouth and asked for him, "Father Yongde, what's wrong?"

Hearing that it was not Wei Yunbai's voice, Yong De had a sad face, "Master Liu, is Master Wei in your car? You Can you convey a few words to the servant?"

"Father Yongde, you say it."

Yongde said, "Master Wei, all the mistakes are the fault of the servant, and it was the servant who accidentally let you know, No, the emperor is going to deal with the servants. For the sake of the servants, help the servants to say good things in front of the emperor!"

"Yunbai, this..." Liu Yutang glanced at Wei Yunbai, "There are so many of us. If the emperor really wants to deal with Eunuch Yongde at this moment, only you can beg for

mercy." "Apologize?"

Wei Yunbai narrowed his eyes, still smiling. The appearance made Liu Yutang tremble, "What Yutang said is, how can I watch the emperor lose his temper?"