Chapter 90 The Imperial Family (20)

It was the first time since Emperor Hengyuan came to power that the early court was over, and all the officials who had provoked it strangely wrote down today's day.

Rare, really rare.

According to the news from the palace, it was said that the emperor had a cold last night, and his condition worsened this morning, so he just went to the morning. Many ministers wanted to take a look and take care of the emperor, but they were stopped, saying that the emperor should not be tired now, and let them talk about it tomorrow.

Fortunately, the weather has been good recently, the country is peaceful and the people are safe. There are not many things that trouble the emperor. The cold is not a trivial matter, but looking at the expression of Eunuch Yongde, it seems that it is not serious.

In the Weiyang Hall.

There was no medicinal smell and no imperial doctor, Wei Yunbai sat alone in his seat, enjoying the sun shining into the temple with a refreshing expression.

The little eunuch ran in from the outside sweating profusely, "Father-in-law, the servant brought it here."

He took out two bottles of medicine from his sleeve, "The imperial doctor said that a small bottle of medicine is very effective and should be used three times a day."

Yong De took it, "Go."

Immediately, he gave the medicine to Wei Yunbai, with a sad face, "Master Wei, Your Majesty...is he really okay?"

I can't blame him for thinking too much, after all, Emperor Hengyuan has not had it for several years. The behavior of not waking up after this time, how can people feel at ease?

"Of course Your Majesty is doing well," Wei Yunbai stood up, his expression seemed to be recalling, "Eunuch Yongde, you still don't trust me?

"

Yong De complained in his heart, and said with a smile on his face: "You are joking."

When Wei Yunbai came in with the medicine, Emperor Heng Yuan was still on the bed with his eyes closed, and when he saw him coming in, he opened his eyes and his voice was hoarse, " Ring."

This is the first sentence after waking up?

"Do you want to drink water?" Wei Yunbai was amused, poured a glass of water in a good mood, and handed it to Emperor Heng Yuan, "Your voice is hoarse."

Emperor Heng Yuan, who was almost speechless, took it and took a sip of water, then stared at Wei Yunbai anxiously, and said again, "The ring."

For fear that the person in front of him would forget and not give him the ring.

There was a smile on Wei Yunbai's mouth. He put his hand next to Emperor Hengyuan's ear, snapped his fingers, and suddenly a delicate blooming flower appeared on his hand.

There was still dew on the flower, Wei Yunbai put it on Emperor Hengyuan's hand, raised his hand, leaned over and dropped a kiss on the petal.

The kiss didn't fall on Emperor Hengyuan's hand, so Emperor Hengyuan frowned and repeated in a serious tone: "Wei Yunbai, my ring."

It's called a ring, right?

Wei Yunbai was unmoved, but the lips that had just kissed the petals placed a soft kiss on Emperor Hengyuan's finger, "Your Majesty, are the flowers beautiful?