Chapter 5 The Prairie King (5)

Wu Licuo was extremely powerful, and anyone who fell with him would be beaten to pieces, not to mention this merciless throw.

After three times, Wu Licuo let him go.

No one dared to be around, and Shanyu was obviously in a bad mood, and they didn't want to be the first bird.

The challenger lay on the ground with a dusty face, sweat sticking to the grass and soil, and was in a state of embarrassment. Wu Licuo squatted beside him, mixed with the damp heat, and said a word in a rough voice.

The challenger gasped.

"Don't touch him." A sense of

oppression struck, and he nodded quickly.

Wu Licuo stood up, and in front of him were Wei Yunbai and Halai, as well as Baji and others who had rushed over.

He still has the suffocation left over from wrestling, and he looks like a man in clothes. After taking off his clothes, he completely turned into a wolf.

Wei Yunbai was pinned to the spot by his eyes, watching him step by step.

Harai waved his hand and led the others away.

Weird, a trace of doubt appeared on the Da Zhao people's face.

Wu Licuo closed his eyes every time his eyelashes fluttered. Seeing that the Dazhao people were uncomfortable, he instead felt a perverted excitement from the bottom of his heart, "You accepted his battle post, and now I have won against him."

Wei Yunbai hesitated, "So?

You can't be straightforward.

It will frighten him.

But he couldn't help it.

Wu Licuo took a step forward and licked the jade-like ears of the person in front of him with his eyes, "So, your current opponent is I. He twisted his neck ,

his muscles tensed, Wei Yunbai paused, slightly embarrassed, and calmly said: "I can't wrestle. "

Wulitso smiled even more, "I'll teach you." "

Libo is used in wrestling, and the posture is simple but extremely intimate. Hands cannot touch each other's calf. Beirong's wrestling is an upper body grasping fight. In fact, there is a rule that the hands of both sides are allowed to touch the other's buttocks, which means that they can grab the thigh or the root of the thigh.

The Dazhao people are very uncomfortable with this posture. His body was very stiff, and he didn't know where to put his hands. Wu Licuo

grabbed his hand and placed it on his shoulder, "How is this position?"

I can't do it."

He politely refused Wu Licuo.

"Oh," Wu Licuo continued to take his hands and placed them on his strong thighs without shame, and pressed him not to escape, his voice was deep and deep, "How about this position?"

Bei Rong People's integrity is low and scary, Wei Yunbai's face changed, "Chanyu, I admit defeat."

Wu Licuo laughed, as if he hadn't heard, "Use your legs to part, and use your strength."

Not far away The jubilant Baji saw this scene in a blink of an eye, wondering, he just fell, what are they doing.

Wei Yunbai couldn't make a move, Wu Licuo was too bright and upright, he pressed his eyebrows down and stretched out his legs without saying a word, intending to quickly end the wrestling.