Chapter 3 The Prairie King (3)

Wu Licuo grabbed the galloping horse.

The entire team stopped their horses in a panic, and there was chaos behind him. Wu Licuo turned the horse's head and rode the horse to the end of the team step by step.

His expression was terrifying, almost ruthless.

Someone shouted at him, "Your Majesty?"

"I heard that most of the literati in the Central Plains yearned for the grasslands," Wu Licuo came on a horse and walked from the front of the line to the end, "I don't know if it's true or not."

Wei Yun Bai raised his hand to take the green grass handed over by Ali Lang, but he didn't have enough strength, the fat and tender juice exploded in his hand, and the direction of the green grass rushed to his nose.

He took a deep breath of the scent.

Even if he has been in this world for many days, he will still be happy for such a small thing.

The surroundings were quiet, and the only sound of moving horses' hooves became louder. Wu Licuo was very good at horsemanship. He stopped in front of Wei Yunbai and Ali Lang, half bent forward, "Dazhao people, tell me, do you like it? Like grassland?"

The horse under him neighed in protest.

His neckline was loose, and the bronze skin showed a small piece with his movements, and the vigorous vitality and vitality rushed to the face.

It is the person Wei Yunbai has never contacted in the past five years.

Wei Yunbai nodded earnestly, "Mobei is fine."

Anyone who saw his expression knew that he was not joking. The Beirong warrior's face softened and his heart was proud.

Mobei is the mother who raised them! Of course it's good!

Wu Licuo laughed, "Have vision!"

He personally took the reins in Wei Yunbai's hand, turned the horse's head and walked forward, the horse was dragged away obediently by him, Wei Yunbai looked at him in surprise Looking back, "Chanyu?" Wu Licuo

gave a strange smile, "The scenery in front is better."

Wu Licuo raised his hand, the entire team slowly stopped, he made a few more gestures, and his subordinates skillfully led their respective teams into the forest from all directions.

They moved quickly, and in the blink of an eye, only Wu Licuo and Wei Yunbai were left.

Wei Yunbai was not in a hurry, he put the grass in his hand to the horse's mouth, his tongue and hands were stained with saliva, he simply got off the horse and went to the lake to wash his hands.

Wu Licuo followed, two or three steps behind Wei Yunbai, staring at Wei Yunbai's figure, "Wei Yunbai, that's a good name." The

crystal clear lake reflected light on Wei Yunbai's body. Washing his hands, he smiled slightly, "Yunbai Xiaoshan is high, that's good."

He was very calm. Wu Licuo had not seen anyone who dared to be so relaxed in front of him for many years. He took two steps forward. , asked with great interest, "Aren't you afraid of me?"

"Shan is a hero," Wei Yunbai stood up, and the water droplets slid down his beautiful young fingers like works of art, "Heroes only make people admire."