Chapter 35 The Prairie King (35)

When Dazhao was unprepared, Beirong and Xihu's soldiers had already rushed into the border of Dazhao, pointing directly at the capital of Dazhao.

Their number is not large. The officials and soldiers of each city in Dazhao are immersed in a decadent and comfortable life all the year round. They can't hold spears in their hands, and their legs and feet can't stop their advancing force, and they are defeated like mountains.

Even worse, those princes were busy vying for the throne, stirring up the imperial court, and the news that rushed to the capital was suppressed again and again. Rong army.

- until the soldiers approached the city.

And today is the tenth day.

The days when Bu Wandan was about to lose its efficacy.

Wei Yunbai tied his belt and arranged his clothes meticulously. Wu Licuo asked outside the door, "My Mrs. Ye, why are you slower than a woman?" As

soon as he finished speaking, he had already pushed in the door and Wei Yunbai came in. With his long hair tied with his back to him, Wu Licuo's eyes softened, and he stepped forward to take the wooden comb in his hand.

He is tall and tall, and he is one of the best among the Beirong people, and now he stands out in Dazhao. Wei Yunbai let the King of Bei Rong serve him personally. The bronze mirror was blurred, so he looked at the blurred reflection in the mirror.

Wu Licuo didn't let go of his smile, "Wei Yunbai, this king just checked this morning, and three days later will be the auspicious day for marriage, I have already asked Muli Er to prepare the ordination, and then let the emperor transcribe it well. Once again, we will become a good match."

The shadow standing behind in the bronze mirror gently kissed the top of the hair of the person in front, "Three days later, I will travel the world with you to enjoy the beautiful scenery."

Wei Yunbai curled the corners of his mouth .

Jokhang Palace.

The walls of the palace had been splashed with blood, and they walked forward step by step on the broken walls and mountains of corpses. The grandsons of Dazhao hid in the hall surrounded by guards and listened to the movements outside with fear.

The soldiers and iron horses outside were screaming and crying. The emperor was angry and scared, his face was pale, and his hands were firmly on the armrest faucet.

The courtiers below were either silent or desperate, and above the huge court, the atmosphere was suppressed to the extreme.

Suddenly, all the sounds outside stopped.

Silent.

The emperor's heart trembled, and he pointed to the eunuch beside him, "Go and have a look." The

eunuch walked to the closed door tremblingly, and as soon as his hand touched the door, he was stabbed in the chest by a long knife inserted through the door.

"Ahhhh!!!"

Screaming open the door, Wu Licuo led the people and walked in carelessly. "

Emperor Jozhao," he looked at a room full of people, and finally settled on the dragon seat, "You're still rude when you see this king coming?

"

The country of etiquette, the great country in the world, you, you actually..."

The sound of the sharp weapon passing, the cursing words subsided instantly.