Chapter 43 Death (8)

Wei Yunbai took a deep look at Jiang Yan, then walked towards him.

He walked very steadily, walking towards Jiang Yan who was surging with anger, strolling leisurely in the courtyard, the clouds were light and the wind was light, Jiang Yan, who made people feel timid when he looked at him, seemed to not exist in his eyes.

"Isolated island, a house, a house in a golden house?"

Wei Yunbai said, "You are more naive than I thought."

He imitated Jiang Yan's tone and learned a tenth, "Where did the island come from, and where did the house come from. "

If you call me brother, I may still have the time to help you with some banknotes for your daydreams."

Jiang Yan's lips instantly pressed down.

Li Zhao persuaded, "Okay, don't talk about it, Jiang Yan has done too much, classmate Wei, you should treat him as drunk and talk nonsense-just pretend he hasn't heard of it, okay?"

Wei Yun's eyes were white . He blinked slowly, before he spoke, Jiang Yan turned his head to look at Li Zhao, and said, "I'm so fucking awake now!"

He just fell back and fainted after saying this. After passing by, he fell firmly into Wei Yunbai's arms.

Li Zhao was stunned, watching Wei Yunbai retract his left hand, and turning a thousand words into one sentence, "Fuck!"

Wei Yunbai was holding a person weighing 134 to 40 pounds in his arms, which looked more relaxed than Li Zhao was holding a water cup. , he still had one hand free and took out his mobile phone, "Classmate Li Zhao, do me a favor?"

Li Zhao hurried over to help Jiang Yan, worried, "Is he all right?"

"Nothing," Wei Yunbai took Jiang Yan with him. Turning his body to the side, Li Zhao fluttered in the air, then handed over his phone and smiled, "Take a picture for me?"

He explained, "This afternoon, Jiang Yan and I must not be able to go to school and take a picture. It 's better to explain the situation to the sports committee."

Li Zhao felt something wrong in his heart, and hesitantly said: "Just say it."

Wei Yunbai lowered his head and glanced at Jiang Yan, the brows of the person who passed out were still wrinkled, he gently smoothed the eyebrows of the person in his arms, "I haven't done such a rude behavior for a long time, but please rest assured, no matter the part It's still the speed, the strength of my blow is just the strength of a coma."

Then he looked at Li Zhao with a smile, and said softly, "It is decided that it will not cause brain damage or death."

"..." Li Zhao turned on the camera of his mobile phone and squatted down obediently. "Come here, hahaha, don't say one! Classmates can help each other, even a hundred or so!"

Wei Yunbai gave him an admiring look, and then he used his arms to put Jiang Yan on the spot. The princess hugs, hugs? !

Jiang Yan's eyelids trembled, which was a sign of waking up. Wei Yunbai pinched the left hand holding his head on the back of his neck, and the person in his arms temporarily lost consciousness again.

He has long legs and long hands. He has always been the darling of the camera. He is tall and tall. In addition to his good figure, he has always been on the strong side. The long legs and left hand appear more slender.