Chapter 12 The Prairie King (12)

Wu Licuo raised a fire, "Come here." The

fire was very strong, and the small area quickly warmed up. Wei Yunbai came to the fire, Wu Licuo looked up at him, and the blood stained his hair. In strands, the fire was bright and dark, "Sit beside me."

Wei Yunbai sat down neatly.

Wu Licuo always felt that his lips turned pale.

Frowning, he asked in a low voice, "How do you feel?"

Wei Yunbai asked back, "Aren't you cold?"

Wu Licuo's upper body was still naked, not only did he look not cold, but he was steaming hot.

"Of course I'm much stronger than you," Wu Licuo's eyebrows were arrogant, "you're too weak."

Wei Yunbai sighed, "Indeed, compared to Shanyu, the humble position is really too weak."

"I Being so weak is really a hindrance to Shan Yu."

Wu Li was at a loss, the previous man in black Wei Yunbai had made great contributions, without him I'm afraid that more people would be injured, "You are more than most warriors in Beirong. It 's going to be strong."

He also planned to comfort Wei Yunbai with a few words, the flames dashed violently, and the firewood collapsed, making a crackling sound.

Wei Yunbai smiled, "Chanyu, the fire is about to go out."

System: Appeared! Devil's Smile! ! !

After running around for a day, the hunger was stronger than the cold, Wu Licuo twisted his neck, picked up the dagger and dragged the game on the road, and the dead prey still had an arrow inserted deep into it, it was dangerous cloud white handwriting.

Gee.

The king on the dignified grassland actually ate soft rice.

Wu Licuo peeled his skin and ripped his belly. He was skilled, and there was only one blood left. Wei Yunbai wanted to step up to help him, but Wu Licuo snorted, "You sit down for Laozi." You hunted this thing, I can Let you compare?

There is no seasoning, and the water source is reluctant to use more, so the two of them are not picky people, and they can eat half-baked without blinking.

Wei Yunbai carefully wiped his hands with the torn piece of cloth, Wu Li set off the fire, and suddenly asked, "Someone wants to kill this king."

Wei Yunbai raised his eyebrows, "Oh.

" With a character like Shanyu, shouldn't this be commonplace?"

The man who had always been strong and unreasonable was silent for a while, before he sighed complicatedly, "That's Chehu's subordinate."

Wei Yunbai listened to him.

"This king's father is the fourth leader of Beirong, and Chehu is the fifth," the monstrous hatred condensed in his eyes, "He first killed my father, then humiliated my mother, and finally drove me out of the clan, Lao Tzu and Fighting with wolves, competing with vultures for food, chopping the grass on the ground, drinking the blood of deer and sheep, he is afraid that I will kill him, and he wants me to die in a small corner of Mobei, he is right!" The

words came from the gap between his teeth. Squeezing out, Wu Licuo's expression was ferocious, very terrifying.

He glanced at Wei Yunbai, stretched out his hand to him, and his hands were clean, "Guess how many lives I have killed with my hands?"