Chapter 9 The Prairie King (9)

The Mobei grassland is high in terrain, far from the sea, and surrounded by mountains on the edge, resulting in an extreme lack of rainfall. The people on the grassland are accustomed to the severe cold and heat, dry, barren, and poor, making them chasing rivers all the time.

There are many branches of Chaerga Lake, this lake did not belong to Beirong before, but now it is the territory of Beirong.

Wu Licuo was not an easy person to please. After returning from the racecourse, the soldiers who followed him watched him shut himself in the tent, and there was a distorted laugh from inside.

The soldiers looked at each other, and anyone could see the good mood of their Shanyu.

Baji hurriedly came over to report the matter to him, "Your Majesty, the last batch of war horses you asked for will have to be added by 30%. More importantly, there is someone from us in Tarim who said they saw the car... Your Majesty?"

Wu Li Cuo concentrates on writing with a brush.

He holds the pen accurately, his eyes are sharp, he writes like a god, and he doesn't listen to Budge's words at all.

Baji became curious, and he walked over, "It's strange, it's the first time I've seen your writing, Your Majesty."

Is it a plan to unify the Central Plains, or a method to expand the territory?

He took a closer look and saw three words, "Dangerous Cloud White", densely written on the pure white rice paper.

One next to the other, all of them are "Dangerous Cloud White".

Goosebumps arose in an instant, and Budge walked back silently, daring not to look at the paper again.

After Wulituo wrote the last stroke, he looked at the rice paper with admiration, "Tell me, who did he see in Tarim?"

"It's the car call," Baji said, "the traitor car call, together with the group of Beirong sinners."

Kacha With a sound, the brush in his hand snapped into two pieces. Wu Licuo responded quickly and threw the brush out in time. The calligraphy on the table escaped the fate of being destroyed.

Baji, "Your Majesty, before the chariots fled, are you sending troops to his Tarim?"

Wu Licuo was full of anger, "Let him escape, his Tarim can't give him a sense of security, I want him to give him a fatal blow when he thinks he is completely safe."

"Yes!" The

murderous aura was hooked, Wu Li Cuo glanced at the rice paper on the table, calmed down, and suddenly raised the corner of his mouth, folded the calligraphy and handed it to Baji.

Baji, "?"

"Give it to Wei Yunbai," Wu Licuo imagined Wei Yunbai's expression after seeing the gift, and was completely happy, "Tell him, this king asked him to keep it well, if If he dares to be disrespectful to this king's reward, then this king will be disrespectful to him."

"..." Look at your gangster-like look, fortunately I'm not from Dazhao, otherwise this "reward" alone will make me disrespectful. Gotta piss me off.

Baji respectfully took it and planned to retire, but suddenly had an idea, "Your Majesty, Beirong is short of water, the warriors go to the Chaerga Lake branch regularly to bathe. They have been here for such a long time, I'm afraid they are It's so uncomfortable, there's nowhere to go if you want to take a bath!"