Chapter 56 The Boss (2)

Lu Beige retracted his gaze, and the people behind him stood there with serious expressions. A large group of people blocked the exits of the stairs and elevators. The newly arrived guests choked and blurted out curses, sticking to the corner of the wall and avoiding them far away.

The bar was full of people, and the bodyguard who was still standing in front of the bar hurried over and explained in a hurry, "Mr. Lu, Mr. Ran asked us to stay here, but we are always paying attention to Mr. Ran's movements, you can rest assured."

Lu Beige, " Call him over." The

bodyguard breathed a sigh of relief, "Yes."

Then he strode to the booth in the corner.

In less than two minutes, Ran Leyong came over impatiently. He was dressed in casual clothes, and he was full of youth and the group of black bodyguards in front of him were completely two worlds.

In front of Lu Beige, he reluctantly restrained his expression, "Mr. Lu, are you finished?"

He also held a wine glass with only a thin layer of red water left in his hand. Lu Beige's eyes swept across his hand, He looked around blankly.

Li Huang's guests have all kinds of guests, and the rich have more eccentricities. He just made such a big move, and the two bodyguards behind Ran Leyong immediately stepped forward to report: "Mr. Lu, Ran Apart from having a few words with the bartender and a stranger at the bar, Mr. has not been in contact with other people."

After speaking, they took out their mobile phones in Ran Leyong's angry eyes and handed them to Lu Beige respectfully. inside.

Above are two photos, one of the bartender Tai Yu, and the second of a man with a hat showing only half of his chin.

The photo is blurry, it should be a snapshot between walks, Lu Beige stared at the photo for two seconds, then threw the phone to his assistant, and said to Ran Leyong: "It's too late, Mr. Ran must be very worried. Send it back, Mr. Xiao."

"Lu Beige!" Ran Leyong was pushed into the elevator by the people behind him, and his angry voice changed, "Don't worry about it, sir!"

Lu Beige turned his head slightly and instructed his assistant, "Bring the wine in his hand." The

assistant took two quick steps, successfully snatched the almost-out wine from Ran Leyong's hand, and exited the elevator with glaring eyes, "Ran Xiao Sir, goodbye."

Lu Beige took the wine and shook it lightly, the clear light red wine in the wine glass rippled, and the aroma of the wine and some kind of secret fragrance spread, he suddenly raised the wine glass and put it under the light.

The bright beam of light clearly illuminated the two lip prints on the glass, which were next to each other.

The two lip prints were of different sizes, and the assistant also saw it, and took a breath.

There must be a lip print that belongs to Young Master Ran, who is so bold? Dare to dig his corner under Mr. Lu's eyes!

Lu Beige said: "Go."

The person behind him stepped aside and asked him to enter the elevator first. After the person stood still, Lu Beige took the wine glass under his nose.

He sniffed precisely next to one of the lip prints, and sure enough, he smelled the scent that seemed to be lingering on the tip of his nose.