Chapter 93 Mr. Wei (3)

Mo Xinghe really wasted a lot of effort.

He first hid the paper bag when Wei Yunbai didn't care, and then used verbal skills to divert Wei Yunbai's attention. Then he deliberately followed for a few minutes at night after he got out of the car. The doorbell call he finally called was all wrong. Right many times.

Thanks to being handsome, otherwise he would have been called to the police long ago.

Mo, scheming boy, Xinghe knocked on the door, and said lazily, "Little-doctor."

Wei Yunbai opened the door, "Come in."

There was dust everywhere in the room, and the air was filled with people who had not lived for a long time. The unique smell of the room, Mo Xinghe seemed to have lost his sense of sight and smell. He sat on the sofa calmly. He had long legs and feet, and the living room did not look so empty. "Wei Yunbai, this name is really nice.

" For such a long time, compliments cannot be absent.

Wei Yunbai stood in front of him and asked, "How does Mr. Mo know where I live?" Before

Mo Xinghe could answer, he sneered again, "Could it be that he still has a good heart?"

Mo Xinghe nodded earnestly, " I don't know what's going on, I just want to go to this building, I just want to ring the doorbell of this building." The

thick-skinned person is not a little bit.

Wei Yunbai went back to his room and picked up his bag. Mo Xinghe's eyes followed his movements, watching him take things, watch him change his password, and watch him go out.

"Let's go, Mr. Mo," the owner of this room stood in front of the door and glanced at him, "Let me take a ride."

Just a few words, like drops of water dripping into a frying pan, the next second It exploded loudly.

Mo Xinghe murmured: "It's planted, it's really planted."

Then he followed him out with big strides.

Mo Xinghe didn't ask him where he was going. He took people to his house on his own initiative. Wei Yunbai leaned against the car window and looked out. The street changed from desolate to prosperous, from open to crowded. Looking outside, he said, "The name of this square is me."

"..." Mo Xinghe sucked in a breath of air in cooperation, "Brother, I don't think you're short of money anymore, and you're still short of a brother Xinghe."

Wei Yunbai For a moment, he smiled slightly.

Mo Xinghe couldn't help laughing with him. When he met the red light, he came down seriously, took out a cigarette and bit it, "Wei Yunbai."

Wei Yunbai turned to look at him.

When he wasn't joking, he looked cold and savage, and the raised nose bridge on the side had the desire to be kissed. "What happened to you?"

Incomparably serious.

Wei Yunbai took out a cigarette from the cigarette case he put down and played with it in his hand. He said calmly, "You see it."

"Do you mean the car following you, or the clothes in your paper bag."

When the green light came on, Mo Xinghe dashed out skillfully, "I have to say, brother Yunbai, brother thinks that whether it's a doctor's uniform or a doctor's uniform, it's not as handsome as when you didn't wear clothes."