Chapter 70 The Boss (16)

Wei Yunbai was almost deafened by the screams of the system that scared him into a cold sweat by brain supplementation.

Wei Yunbai's hand moved for a while, and the small bun fell from the chopsticks and was caught by Lu Beige precisely. He raised the chopsticks and handed it to Wei Yunbai's lips, "Be careful."

If you don't pay attention to Wei Yun all the time Bai, how could his chopsticks be so timely.

The warm steamed buns were just beside his mouth, Wei Yunbai bit it and said, "Thank you."

Lu Beige felt a little happier.

"Mr. Wei, have a glass of milk."

"Mr. Lu, just put it next to you." The two of

them had nothing more to say, just ate breakfast in a calm and natural atmosphere.

And the system is not so wonderful.

If what it thinks is true, it must stop the power of heaven from falling.

"Yunbai, if Lu Beige thinks you are more important, the power of heaven will come down a little. You can't let him feel more deeply for you. If the power of heaven really falls... How can the Son of Destiny get out?"

This is also The system believes that Wu Licuo, Jiang Yan and Lu Beige are not the same reason.

Wei Yunbai suddenly asked: "Lu Beige, is it really a wedding ceremony in seven days?"

Lu Beige smiled briefly, "Yes."

"I'm just curious," Wei Yunbai, "I take the liberty to ask, Mr. Lu is the most Which industry do you value?"

"I can give you

anything you want." Without hesitation, Lu Beige looked directly at Wei Yunbai and saw the deepest part of his words, "All my things, as long as you want."

As long as he has .

Wei Yunbai blinked, "Can the Lu Group?"

Lu Beige held his hand on the table, straightened up and half bent, and dropped a kiss on his hand.

At the collar of his shirt, he can still see the marks on his collarbone, his back is stretched into a line, his shoulders are wide, his waist is thin and his legs are long. At this time, he bent down, kissed Wei Yunbai's hand, and said in a submissive gesture, "Yes."

No matter how strong his inner desire was, he had already shown enough.

Lu Beige is a smart person.

He is also a man of restraint and forbearance.

"The point is here, the system."

Wei Yunbai sighed helplessly, "Because of Lu Beige, he already loves me miserably."

"He has long regarded me as important." The

system subconsciously retorted: " If this is really the case, the power of heaven should have come down long ago."

It was right, Wei Yunbai had been thinking about this issue for a long time.

When the Son of Destiny valued a certain person for a certain period of time, the Heavenly Dao Society will cast down the power of the Heavenly Dao, commonly known as another "actor" in the world who is slightly weaker than the "protagonist" of the Son of Destiny. As long as Lu Beige thinks about it, the Heavenly Dao will Worry about what he thinks.