Chapter 55 The Boss (1)

The basement floor of Lihuang Entertainment Center is the largest bar in Jinjiang City. It can accommodate more than 2,000 people to entertain at the same time. The lanterns are gorgeous and the booths are luxurious. From 9 o'clock in the evening, the atmosphere here becomes warm, explosive and impetuous.

The handsome bartenders are a big plus point.

The air was mixed with the smell of alcohol and smoke, the bartender over 180 adjusted a glass of light red wine neatly, and the shirt and vest drew the arc of the muscles as the arms rose and fell, "I'll show it to me. The angel will give you a cup of 'Love's Careful Liver'."

The two bartenders beside him looked at the booth in the corner, where the lights were dim, and there was a vaguely slender figure, still alone, the two sneered, "Dayu, that handsome guy has rejected how many people's wines have been given. If you can successfully deliver this glass, you will be the signature of Emperor Li in the future."

Dayu raised his eyebrows, licked the corners of his mouth coquettishly, and unbuttoned a few pieces of his collar. Button, "If you don't succeed, you have to succeed. From the first time I saw him tonight, I have already endured it until now."

"What kind of wine is this?"

A proud voice came from outside the bar, " I want it."

"Oh," Dayu turned around with a smile, "this wine is not for sale... Mr. Ran, Mr. Ran." The

young man stood outside the bar, followed by two tall people behind him. Ma Da's black-clothed bodyguard with a delicate face is now staring at the bartender unhappily, "Not for sale? Oh, when did Emperor Li still have not-for-sale products that I can't drink."

Dayu smiled, "Look at what you said, Someone already wants this glass of wine, I'll make you another one?"

"No, I want this one," Ran Leyong smacked her lips, "I'm not hard on you, tell me, who ordered this glass of wine? , I'll go over and talk to him in person."

The other two bartenders looked at the booth in the corner unconsciously.

Ran Leyong noticed their gaze, and the young master who was pampered couldn't bear his temper. He picked up the wine and said to the bodyguard behind him with a stinky tone, "Stay here, don't follow me there."

Then he walked to the booth in the corner.

In Lihuang, the booth in the corner is the most unpleasant position. It can not see the wonderful singing and dancing, and avoids the huge LED screen. The lights cannot shine here, and the dynamic sense of music cannot be transmitted here. It's cheaper. If it hadn't been for the two bodyguards not to follow him for the time being, Ran Leyong wouldn't have stepped forward and walked in here.

On the three-seater sofa, there was a person sitting in the innermost position, wearing a hat, so he couldn't see clearly. Ran Leyong frowned and stopped, "Hey, the person sitting inside, is this glass of wine yours?"

The person inside Lazily glanced in this direction, the folded legs were slender, "No." The

voice penetrated the noisy and fuzzy atmosphere in the bar, and entered Ran Leyong's ears neatly.

It is as clear as a clear spring, with a mellow fragrance of wine.

Ran Leyong's ears were itchy, with a commanding tone of arrogance, "Say it again."

The person on the sofa laughed, "Little boy, I said it wasn't my wine."

Even the laughter was very nice.