Chapter 95 Mr. Wei (5)

Rohulin walked out of the conference room with a smile, his expression instantly closed.

"President, we won't be able to hide it for a long time. I think it's better to contact President Fang as soon as possible."

Luo Hulin stopped and looked at his assistant with kindness, "Xiao Wang, do you think the work by my side is very difficult? Relax?"

"No, no, no, no!"

"Then shut up!" Rohulin was furious, "Yesterday someone ran away, and today I'll give you an ultimatum, if you don't put your family in danger before tonight. I'll bring you back to President Fang!"

"You were the one who was responsible at the beginning, and you will take the responsibility now! I was really blind back then... I'll tell you! If he really ran back, Don't look at the poor development of the Wei family in the past five years, it still crushes you and me! If you advance, you will die, and you will die. Don't think that he will run away, and don't think that Fang can always raise your hand and look for it! Look for the death. !" The

two walked out of the building in a hurry, Luo Hulin closed his mouth and regained his kindness.

The exclusive driver was parked beside the road. They were about to get into the car, and a woman walking beside her with her high heels crooked and fell directly in their direction.

Luo Hulin subconsciously took two steps back to hide, half caring and half teaching: "Little girl, walk carefully." The

beautiful girl got up from Xiao Wang embarrassedly, "Thank you brother and uncle, thank you very much."

Xiao Wang held her steady, and under the direction of the dean's eyes, he didn't dare to talk much, and he left quickly after saying that he was okay.

The beauty looked at the sedan and snorted, "This old man is quite cautious." A

voice came from the earphone, "Hehe, no amount of caution is worth the double attack of money and technology! Ah Qi, you did it. Not bad!"

"That's right, don't you look at who the old lady is?"

Fatty fiddled with the computer, "It's done, the movie is out!"

Wei Yunbai looked at the screen, squinting, Mo Xinghe put him on his shoulder, "You What are you thinking?"

This sentence sounded familiar, and the fat man complained, "Boss, even if you fall in love with someone, you can't care what others think, let alone you haven't fallen in love yet."

As long as Wei Yunbai is in a trance these days, Mo Xinghe If you have to ask a question like this, others will feel that he is too controlling.

Do people have to tell you everything they think?

Moreover, Wei Yunbai is a son of a wealthy family, ordinary people can't stand it, how can he stand it?

Wei Yunbai glanced at Fatty, "It's a matter of time."

Obviously it was maintenance, Fatty was dumbfounded, "Yes, I'll do this bowl of dog food by myself."

Mo Xinghe's breathing became heavier, and the sentence he said about it was sooner or later. Back and forth, "What do you mean?"

His voice was also hoarse and unpleasant. Mo Xinghe raised his voice and regained his momentum, "The little gold master is going to give your little treasure a name?