Chapter 51 Death (16)

At 6:30 in the morning, it was still early for the morning reading class. A few people were sparsely seated in the teaching area. Taking advantage of the early morning when there were fewer people and the air was good, we could read a book and relax.

Li You was in charge of the keys in the class. He asked his roommate to bring a meal, and hurriedly ran from the dormitory building to the third floor of the third-year teaching building. From a distance, he saw someone standing in the corridor with a messenger bag waiting.

He wailed in his heart, and before he could see clearly, he shouted, "That buddy in our class, don't mind if I'm late."

Jiang Yan replied in a good mood, "It's alright, open the door."

Li You Shaking his hands, he opened the door.

Jiang Yan has never come so early, and he hasn't carried a schoolbag for a long time, and he doesn't even go in when the door is opened.

Li Zhao didn't arrive until ten minutes later. He was sweating profusely. When he saw him, he rolled his eyes, "What are you doing here, when Wang Fu Shi?"

Jiang Yan raised his eyebrows, "Hurry up and get your brother in."

His eyes wandered downstairs and the stairs from time to time, and when he saw a figure in the distance, his temperament suddenly changed.

Leaning against the door, he put his hands in his pockets and feet. The overlapping look was particularly stylish. He pulled his neckline and fiddled with the hair on his head. His messy and unruly appearance made several girls passing by in the aisle blushed instantly.

"Jiang Yan next door is really handsome..."

"Isn't there a group vote last time to choose the school grass? Although Jiang Yan is very handsome, I chose Wei Yunbai, hee hee hee."

"They I don't know if they have girlfriends... sigh."

Yes, how could he not be so handsome.

Some are boyfriends.

Jiang Yan's eyes were fixed on the stairs.

Wei Yunbai was wearing a white shirt, his lower body was still his school uniform pants, and his thin coat was draped over his body without zipping. His youthful charm while walking was eye-catching. There was a slight sweat on his forehead, and he was still incredibly handsome!

Jiang Yan clenched his fist against his lips and coughed a few times.

When Wei Yunbai saw him, a smile appeared on his face, "Jiang Yan."

Damn it.

This tortured little boyfriend.

Jiang Yan took a few steps forward and took Wei Yunbai's shoulders, pretending not to care and asking, "Why are you here so late?"

Wei Yunbai looked down at his watch, "Fortunately, there are still nearly fifteen minutes."

He Turning his head to look at Jiang Yan beside him, with a helpless tone, "I can't get up."

Jiang Yan felt like he was acting like a spoiled child.

His ears itch, and he clicked his tongue unbearably, "I'll pick you up tomorrow."

"You pick me up?" Wei Yunbai pointed to the parking place, "I have a bicycle." He pointed to Jiang Yan, and said euphemistically : "You're on foot."