Chapter 72 The Imperial Family (2)

The winter in Beijing is still cold until the end of February.

The candidates who are preparing for the general examination have already entered the Gongyuan, waiting for the start of the nine-day general examination.

The eunuch chief Yong De was about to take a nap in the warm hall when Emperor Heng Yuan suddenly asked, "Have they entered the Gongyuan?"

Yong De pondered the time, "Go back to Your Majesty, the last batch at this point should be I also went in." The

golden silk nanmu door in the hall was tightly closed, leaving only the small window in the corner for ventilation, in which people only need to wear a single coat, which is as warm as spring.

Emperor Hengyuan put down his pen, got up and walked to the window, the cold wind blew in, and the weather outside was drowsy, not like a sunny day.

He was born with a ruthless appearance, his eyes were long and narrow, his nose was high, his lips were too thin, and he was handsome and deep. Emperor Hengyuan asked: "

Those who are judging people, are there any charcoal preparations in the Gongyuan House?"

"Prepare, of course," the eunuch chief said: "You don't worry about the work of the Ministry of Rites, the servants have not seen any mistakes. What."

It's just not enough, now it's not as bad as the previous court, where the previous court stayed for nine days, the current court can be released once every three days, it doesn't matter.

"I remember," said Emperor Hengyuan, "in this session, there are many famous students." When the

eunuch chief heard these words, he waved the left and right people back, and stepped forward and whispered: "Dr. The second son and the third son of Master Liu's family all participated in this meeting. Although there are differences between the two families, it is not the same as what someone saw in front of the Gongyuan."

Master Wei, Master Liu, Mr. Zheng.

The eunuch knew better than anyone else that if these three mountains were not removed, the emperor would never be happy.

On the side of the couch, how can you allow others to snore?

Suddenly, a strong wind blew, and Yong De hurriedly invited Emperor Heng Yuan back to the desk. Emperor Heng Yuan sat down, but said, "Go and add some more charcoal to the Gongyuan.

" Yes, the slaves will go right now."

...

Dangerous Mansion.

Wei Jiantong walked out of the lobby and saw Dalang Wei Gaochang, who was timidly approaching the corridor against the corner of the wall, and scolded: "What do you mean by this sneaky look! Your brother came calmly!"

Wei Dalang held his head and looked up to the sky from time to time, "Dad, be careful, don't let any girl throw Erlang's things on your head again."

"..." Wei General, "Who can throw things here?!"

Wei Dalang was scolded by the blowing beard and staring at him. He smiled and asked, "Brother, what should I test first in these three days? It's been nine days. Fortunately, I left at the beginning. It's not this way."

General Wei told him, his face softened a little, and he brought someone to the study, making sure that there was no one left or right, and then said seriously: "Wait for the results of your brother's palace exam... just go north, there There just happens to be a vacancy, although it is not as rich as Jiangnan, but the Emperor Tiangao is far away... If you couldn't do it earlier, you will take care of it together."