Chapter 37 Death (2)

Jinjiang City has a unique location. It is surrounded by the sea on three sides and backed by mountains. The mountain road is troublesome for people and the sea. The scenery is very beautiful. The number of people is far better than that of the top big cities.

It is also a good place to be easily controlled.

For high school students, especially senior year, evening self-study is essential.

However, all the students in Class 3 know that as the night approaches, Jiang Yan's temper will become more and more moody and unpredictable, surrounded by rage and gloom, don't touch him, don't talk to him, it's even better not to walk by him .

between classes.

Jiang Yan was in the seat next to the back door. He got up and leaned against the door frame, blowing the wind in the corridor. His handsome face was expressionless, and his pupils were terrifyingly black.

"Classmate, please give me a moment." A voice came from behind, and Jiang Yan, who had blocked the back

door, snorted impatiently and said, "Go ahead."

trouble.

And now there are only two minutes left before class.

Wei Yunbai's smile faded, "Let's go."

After two or three seconds, the talent in front of him slowly turned sideways. His legs were slender, his feet were crossed and he leaned against the door. To cover up, staring at Wei Yunbai's eyes, as if to devour him alive.

Wei Yunbai walked past the place he let out, but his wrist was caught in the next second, Jiang Yan pushed the person viciously against the door, making a loud bang.

With his hands on both sides of Wei Yunbai's head, Jiang Yan, "It's called Wei Yunbai, right?"

Wei Yunbai frowned, "Let go." The

transfer student struggled a lot, but Jiang Yan's hand didn't move, still Very stable.

"Teach you a word."

He looked at the transfer student, and the corner of his mouth pressed down, bringing strong oppression and danger, "Don't mess with your brother, eh?"

Wei Yunbai looked away, her pale lips pursed tightly, looking uncomfortable and pitiful.

The tyrannical mood in his heart was added to the joy after bullying others. The deep green in Jiang Yan's eyes sank. He looked up at the clock on the wall, "Yo, only one minute left."

Wei Yunbai's anger was also carried away. He got up and said, "Get out!"

Anyone who dared to talk to Jiang Yan like that either didn't have it, or went straight to the hospital.

Wei Yunbai's clothes are neat and meticulous, and he looks like a good student. Jiang Yan is very good at dealing with such a person. He doesn't need to beat or scold. A few words are more practical than these.

So he lowered his head, approached tightly, and humiliated him, "Brother Shouting, I will let you go to the toilet, or it will be embarrassing to pee in your pants."

Then an undisguised muffled laughter sounded.

Wei Yunbai's face was instantly dyed red, his eyelashes trembled violently, and every arc of shaking would bring a small shadow.