Chapter 76 The Imperial Family (6)

It looks similar to the ring, but it is not the same. It needs to be much more precise and concise, so let's take it as a ring with a strange shape. Emperor Heng Yuan's eyes are fixed on it, "Why wear it on the neck."

Wei Yunbai calmly Putting the ring back into the collar again, "It's funny, this is a token given to Weichen by the previous generation. In the future, Weichen will marry his wife, so it will be given to Weichen's wife."

He shook off the water on the flower and used it again. Wrapped in silk, "Your Majesty, I am afraid that the spring water will burn the flower, so Wei Chen will put it back into the vase?"

Emperor Hengyuan nodded, the hot water from the hot spring melted the condensation on his face, and said gently, "Love What kind of woman does Qing like? If there is someone you like, remember to tell me, and I can also give you a marriage."

Wei Yunbai put the flowers, and went back to the pool, smiling: "Wei Chen himself also I don't know, it all depends on the arrangement of the parents, Moyue is gentle and virtuous, this is a good girl."

"A good girl, naturally a good girl."

Emperor Hengyuan said: "I am tired, you go out, two quarters of an hour. Then let Yong De come in and call me."

"Yes, Wei Chen retire." Wei Yunbai

withdrew and explained the matter to Yong De who was waiting outside, "Father Yong De, should I wait here or go back to the Hanlin Academy?"

Yong De squeaked, "Master Wei, don't rush to leave! What if the emperor can't see you when he comes out? Why don't you wait for two quarters of an hour after the servants go in and ask the emperor, if the emperor wants to say it's okay? You can leave in peace, if the emperor wants to say no, then you have to wait until the next time."

Wei Yunbai replied: "Okay."

Yong De remembered the time, and entered the inner hall as soon as two quarters of an hour arrived, and was scared as soon as he entered. With one jump, the ground beside the hot spring pool smashed a piece of porcelain. His emperor was wearing clothes and standing at the table with bare feet. All the porcelain vases that were placed on the tall and short cabinets were gone.

"Your Majesty, Your Majesty..."

Yong De was so frightened that he ran over, crawling and rolling, "You, be careful, don't step on these things, Your Majesty, the servant has brought the shoes, I will wait for you to put them on, you put them on first and then If you lose your temper, if you scratch your foot, the slaves will not be able to atone for their sins!"

He plopped down and knelt beside Emperor Heng Yuan, lifted Emperor Heng Yuan's feet to put on his shoes, and Emperor Heng Yuan let him go, just staring at the table The only remaining china vase with wet flowers.

The soles of the emperor's feet were not scratched, the eunuch chief heaved a sigh of relief, and then carefully asked: "Your Majesty, what makes you angry?

"

Emperor Heng Yuan's long hair was soaked and draped over his back, and the water was densely absorbed by the clothes along the end of his hair. Fortunately, the air in the hall was hot, so there was no need to worry about catching a cold. Can't say a single word.

After a long time, Emperor Hengyuan said: "The orders of the parents, the words of the matchmaker. There are three kinds of unfilial piety, Yongde, which three are unfilial.

" One is not filial; the family is poor and relatives are old, and they are not filial piety; the second is not filial; not marrying without children, and never offering sacrifices to ancestors, the third is not filial. Among the three, no descendant is the greatest." (Note)